
Assalamualaikum :)
i'm still in the middle of the finals and the anxiety level is still high and likewise with the affective filter, huhu..
for the paper, rekabentuk instruksional and teknologi, the only paper in bm this sem, which was yesterday was too frustrating for words! duncha just hate it when what you read and then you do 4 sets of past years but still, when you finally sat for the real thing, it just doesn't tally all that?! urgh!! there was this question and it had the answer options as follows:
a. semua adalah benar
b. semua adalah salah
c. ada sebahagiannya benar
d. sebahagian kenyataan adalah tidak tepat sama sekali
okayyyy, helloooo mr whoever-did-the-questions!! i mean, what's with that??!! and i thought hard for what to circle, until i accidently dozed off, hehehe, well, it was in the afternoon after all :">
i have a story to share...
last week i went to the tanjung malim pasar malam for the most finger-licking grilled chicken wing sold there, and i met one of the college bus driver. he was with his son because the son look like him. nway, it wasn't the first time that i had met both of them, so i reminisced back to the first time and that was in the local tanjung malim supermarket...
i was choosing on what yogurt drink to buy, not looking at the price mind you but at what flavor i haven't had in a while...tsk...tsk...
and then i overheard the conversation between mr bus driver and his son. the son was choosing on some fried snacks and when he picked up an ayamas branded one, the father said, no, that's too expensive. so he chose another one, but his father shook his head and said that was expensive too. then the father picked up what looked like a plain plastic one, and then he said, let's just buy this one (okay, the dialogue is in malay but i dunno how best to make it sound dramatic, huhu) and consequently they just left.
i was looking intently at them with the fridge door opened because being indecisive, i haven't made my choice yet. but then i just couldn't buy because it was too overwhelming :'(
i mean, i HAVE NEVER had to think about food being expensive [except for the obvious one la]
it was always, when my family and i went shopping in giant or any supermarket, we could just grab anything and our parents would just pay for the items. there was never any question that an ayamas fried something is expensive...
i was dumbstruck and it made me think reallyyy bad because some people out there have it so much worse and i just gotta stop being ungrateful...
a star columnist once wrote that she wore a band on her right wrist and everytime she complained, she would switched the band to her left wrist. the challenge was to not complain for one day, 24 hours but at the end of the day, she failed to do so...
now, i wonder where that band would end up if i had worn it...maybe i should...maybe we all should challenge ourselves, because nobody likes a whiner, hehe ;)
8 comments:
nope, nobody likes a whiner.
but i whine anyhow. (that explains huh) haha :p
heyy this is not funny at all.. but, i ALWAYS look at the price. i mean, each thing. so that gvs me the whining position eh? haha and youre totally hv no room here. haha :p
so, be grateful aight.
and heyyy APEHALL soalan macam tuh?!! hahaha lawak gile dan bengang nye nak jwb camne tuh.
"not looking at the price mind you but at what flavor i haven't had in a while" --> that is sooo u,bajet nak always "try something new" =P.
well,i really like this entry.and *zaaaas* it hit me coz i sort of like to whine.haha.esp kat sini,bleh whine kuat2 sbb xde sape paham.but,yeah,we should always be grateful.and everytime i spend with my own money, i ALWAYS look at the price but NEVER when goin wif pama.eiii..teruknye =(.
owh..i wanna share u a song.kena cari jap eh! miss ya.muahxxx~
Forgive me when i whine
-Ahmed Bukhatir
Today, upon a bus,
I saw a girl with golden hair.
And wished I was as fair.
When suddenly she rose to leave,
I saw her hobble down the aisle.
She had one leg and wore a crutch.
But as she passed, she smiled.
Oh God, forgive me when I whine.
I have two legs the world is mine.
With feet to take me where I `d go.
With eyes to see the sunset's glow.
With ears to hear what I'd know.
Oh God, forgive me when I whine.
I have blessed indeed, the world is mine.
I stopped to buy some candy.
The lad who sold it had such charm.
I talked with him, he seemed so glad.
If I were late, it `d do no harm.
And as I left, he said to me,
"I thank you, you've been so kind.
You see," he said, "I `m blind"
Oh God, forgive me when I whine.
I have two eyes the world is mine.
With feet to take me where I `d go.
With eyes to see the sunset's glow.
With ears to hear what I'd know.
Oh God, forgive me when I whine.
I have blessed indeed, the world is mine.
I saw a child with eyes of blue.
He stood and watched the others play.
He did not know what to do.
I stopped a moment and then I said,
"Why don't you join the others, dear?"
He looked ahead without a word.
And then I knew. He couldn't hear.
Oh God, forgive me when I whine.
I have two ears the world is mine.
With feet to take me where I `d go.
With eyes to see the sunset's glow.
With ears to hear what I'd know.
Oh God, forgive me when I whine.
I have blessed indeed, the world is mine
sedey nyer.sob2.tp mak kate klu nk makan jgn bekire sgt.hihi.tayah convert2.hak2
kak aalaa':
i can imagine u whine, haha :p
wah, tak sangka kak aalaa tgk price, well, that's good, maybe i'll do that when i have got my own money to take care of kan? yeah, the questions are gile and bengang, haih...
mysara:
haha, yelaaaa, try something new la kunun :p
okay, pls stop whining esp when nobody understands u, kang they will look at you with a puzzled face, huhu..
u look at the price coz u have to take care of your own money huh and when with abah mama, u know they'll do that for you, hehe ;)
THANK YOU FOR THE SONG! lurve the lyrics, can i have the song?
ark:
tapi kat london kan mahal, hehe :p
i dont have money. so i look at the price everytime i buy things. hahaah. any kinda things, foods, stuff, bajus, tudungs, u know, anything. haha. usually i end up buying the cheapest (walaupun using my parents' money) yeah kill me :p wat to do, money talks..
so u better be prepared now u never know how lifes gona treat u in the future kan. haha.. and please la jangan pelik sgt tau, ciss org2 cm kite terasa ;p ahahha
whine -
verb1: to complain about something in an annoying,crying voice - merungut;merengek
verb2: to make a long high unpleasant sound sound because you are in pain or unhappy - memeking
for those yg tertanye2(macam aku) apekah itu whine
naaiemah:
wah, good for you! i can still remember you say, kite kan cheapskate over the phone, haha :p
and yeah, i wanna be prepared but sometimes it's hard because i know my parents will always tanggung me, hehe :p
i'm not pelik, just unique, haha :p
mecHANISm:
both the meanings are acceptable so don't whine! hehe :D
Post a Comment