Saturday, March 01, 2008

i did say to be continued aite


Bismillah, Assalamualaikum ^_^

Za’ba English Language Campaign 2008 ended okay, just okay? I don’t know what else to say, I wish I could say superbly, but I didn’t feel that it ended the way it should be, as wonderfully magnificently as it should have been.

The one who had to officiate the opening and the closing ceremony wasn’t even the principal of my college but had to be imported from other college which gives a bad light to our college because this is an inter-college tournament but even our principal couldn’t be there, what gives?!

The sketch that my JMK made (under the guidance of my course mates because it was our sketch back in our foundation course and it was the script that I wrote), turned out to be okay, just okay again?! Well, this is because there were ‘touchy’ moments between the male and female lead. I got really angry because whenever it was practise time, we made sure that there were no such scenes and we reiterate to our fellow JMK to uphold such religious values. Then why must they defy?! Is that the sort of leadership we want to encourage? NO! The drama would still have been okay without the male and female lead (supposedly acting as husband and wife) touching! This is not Remp-it or whatever Yasmin Ahmad’s stupid movie that allows such immoral scenes to take place.

I found out that, in the Kitab Tuhfathul Ghoghiribin, page 26, the 28th biggest sin is for an organizer to allow such programs whereby men and women act freely resulting in maksiat therefore the organizers will get most of the sins of majority of the people there.

I am not a preacher, believe me, but I would like to make a difference in myself and in others and because we have such a short life, then I would like to start now. And I could always start slowly and I could do so by gaining as much knowledge and using that knowledge for goodness.

It’s simple really, we can do anything we want but as long as we adhere to the teachings of Islam, is it not? This is also a reminder to myself, wallahualam~

2 comments:

Mysara said...

oh well..at least you had an experience organizing prog camnie.anyway,Allah looks at usaha and not outcomes rite?
oh yeah..you can vote kan this year? please tell me uve already registered! haha..and where are u goin to vote? if u come back home,pleaseeee pretty pleaseeee call me with ur ym..its been a long time we havent talked to each other. i havent called pama too sbb my phone bilik xde krdt nk call umah and abah slalu x online skyp :( sooo sad~ and i think tmrw's Mothers Day kot..*homesick*

Anonymous said...

heee ngade2 btol the parents in ur sketch tuh! saje la tuh nak gatal2 kan.. blerkh to them! >P

as long as u've tried ur best to avoid then its no longger ur problem i guess..