Bismillah, Assalamualaikum :)
I am not depressed, not anymore, I just can't change the punkymood and that’s depressing, sigh~
Besides, I found out that people with depression have it really bad that they need to pop pills and if they don’t eat one pill a day, they would get really really depressed which is a depressing fact, hehe
I also know that teachers get depressed easily and I find myself questioning, hey, I’m not like that, the fire in me don’t die that easily and I’m much more stronger because I have the kids putting me up in a pedestal, urm, but that could depressing to be held up so high, huhu
Oh, whatever, it’s not about me and it’s not about depression, its RAYA!
This eid, my students said;
Please coming to my home!
How many raya kurungs do you have?
How many kuih tunjuk or you buy?
It’s rain here, how to raya?
When teacher nak mai balik ke sini?
hehe
Forgive me for being a bad teacher,
Forgive me for blabbering about school stuffs,
Forgive me for talking so enthusiastically about my students,
Forgive me that my students made hand made raya cards to me,
Forgive me for getting more raya cards than you,
Forgive me for receiving more raya sms than you,
Forgive me because I’m called a teacher now,
Forgive me because many people think I’m working whereas I have one semester to go,
Forgive me because my students all invite me to their homes this raya,
Forgive me because I’ll be spending this raya far from home but it’ll be such an adventure!
and have a HAPPY MOST MERRY EID MUBARAK!
1 comment:
Salaamullahi alayk,
In response to the aggression I saw at the chatbox…
And I have this to say: ^_^ haha worry not Dearest, your readers treasure you so muchly that we would strain our eyes to read, no matter how small the size and how cursive the font may be… ;) and thats saying it from the heart. <3
..and don’t go around banging your head on the wall like dat…lol…! You’ll need your head for the next lifespan years of your life…so yeah I think brutality is not an option here…Lol :D
Hehe..just kidding.
Alternatively, you can always just take a deep breath and say “I can handle this”…lol, it's surely something to do with the configuration. Check it out at your dashboard or make an enquiry with your blog’s support system center.
I’m not sure if you got to read my latest comment in your post beneath, but I made slight clarification that Sister Ummu is (i believe) a friend of yours…and I think for feasibility of identification I’ll just use ‘k.rahimah’ from now yeh… (:
Belated Eidul Fitr Al-Mubarak, Miss Wanderful Madnificent
Post a Comment