Bismillah, Assalamualaikum :)I am not done yet with my local universities road trip but I'm taking a break for now because I really need this respite, huhu, like I'm that busyyy
I just came back from a Scrabble Tournament and I'll tell more on that in my next post because for this post, I would like to wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all my loved ones born in the month of November :)
Forget all the crap about when you're born in this particular month, you are like this and like that or you'll end up like this and that, whatever and just listen to what I think, and yes, it matters :p
For those of you who are born in the month of November, you're really lucky to have an elder sister like me because InsyaAllah I will never ever forget your birthday till the end of time, just that I will give you a late birthday present so you're always gonna have to wait but you get to choose what you want! and when I have a real job next year, you get to ask for really cool stuffs hopefully something you don't have though it seems like you have everything now.
191108:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAI SIS, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
For those of you who are born in the month of November, you're something special because I still adore you just like in the good ol days when we were in the same dorm together. and I'm so glad that we got back in touch and share stories all over again just like we used to. I know you're busy coz you're taking medicine in Jordan but lemme know when you need someone to talk to because I'll try to give you comforting words. I do hope you blog again because I love reading your blog!
031108:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMILAH SHAFII!
For those of you who are born in the month of November, you're an inspiration! and not just to me but to so many out there and you are always so humble about it. I missed the times we spent so much together and I loved the advice that you're always giving me. you do know that I still remember what you said about choosing the right guy and I really did hold onto that advice and if anyone wants to know what that advice is, then ym me :D
051108:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTA MAR!
For those of you are born in the month of November, you're a superb friend! You never forget to send me birthday cards and yet I always do, sob...shame on me :( You always did remember to give not just birthday cards but also birthday presents even though you are busy and you don't really show affection much but we love you all the same for your uniqueness and I know I always love talking to you and your taste for enjoyable fiction books!
121108:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUNIRAH RASHID!
For those of you who are born in the month of November, you're wacky! and that's how I describe you because whenever I'm with you or just talking to you, you always make me laugh out loud with your zany ways! It's really sad that you're studying in Indonesia right now because if you were not, we would be spending a lot of time together doing really cool stuffs! So do contact me when you're in Malaysia, can't wait to see you!
191108:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARHANA SARAH DIANA!
For those of you who are born in the month of November, you're one of a kind! I sort of forget how you are now but from your blog, it's like you're still you! I'll never forget that we used to spend time together, how could I not, you're one of my earliest friend! Even though we were separated, I treasured all the correspondence I had with you, yes, I still keep all those letters, hehe ;)
241108:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZATUL!
For those of you who are born in the month of November, you are major cool! I think I will always like reading what you write because your post always make me smile! As you are working right now, ehem ehem, I hope you don't forget me, hehe :p Hope we can hang out sometime! And don't forget to always introduce me to new stuffs like new tv shows, hehe ;p
291108:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAEEMAH!
Did I forget anyone? Hope not :D
Like I said, forget all those crappy stuffs that you read about being born in November and hear it from me, you are special!
But fuhgeddit when it's August ok? =p
13 comments:
Thanks Wan <3 A big hug to you! Oh yes I still keep those cute letters that you and Fatin Hanis gave me in Hira' as well.
Earliest friend... hahahaha. We (if I'm not wrong, me and Syida and a few others I've forgot) were the one who stalked you at your house right? Because we were excited to have a new friend who just got back from England, weren't we? LOL.
Anyhow, I treasure our friendship. Forgive me for being MIA for 4 years but uni got the better hold of me *sigh* but now it's all over and I'm trying to get in contact with all my friends... But YOU, you gotta strive for that last bits and you will finally be free like me!! :D
nice post though......how you describe everyone.....don't forget January babies especially the 6th jan baby (^_^)
zatul:
i always did remember us playing on the playground together, oh what fun! friends forever ^_^
Nadiah:
InsyaAllah i hope i dun forget all the birthday months!
waaa ramainyeeeeeee!!
so, happy birthday to semua yg kak wan described! hehe
ive never believed in those horoscopes but somehow ur predictions are true coz rite now im wondering WHERE ON EARTH IS MY BDAY CARD?? hehe..kidding =P take ur time.send me some msian foods as well that i really3 miss like nasi lemak kerang and all mama's cooking =P huhu..
insyaAllah i will try to find ur scrabble dictionary supaya u lbh bersmngt utk join more scrabble competitions =)
keep up ur good work sis.
missin everyone at home T_T (wonder how modahs doin so far)
luv ya muahxxx
p/s: ive already prebooked JK Rowling's new book and iA goin to buy a thousand splendid suns, but u hav to finish all the books that i brought back during last summer =P force modah to read them too
pp/s: i deleted the above comment coz too many typo..sgt sleepy sgt nie (its 1230midnite)
iman:
Happy Belated to all!
MySara:
i actually got to read your deleted comment, it came in my gmail account, huhu
what is JK Rowling new books btw?
"and when I have a real job next year, you get to ask for really cool stuffs"
for me? :(
heheh wannnnn thats so sweet, like always,. i mean thats what u do, right..
haha takyah kias2 wan. nanti bile2 free this bday girl will belanja u ok? :DD
thankss again!!
alamak,, that was me.. naaiemah, and not alak. hahaah takpasal2 alak masuk cerita plak..
salam...wan..
thanxxx... 1st time comment ur blog.... (sbb x suke comment...baca je..haha)...anyway selamat bercuti (nada jealous...sbb xde cuti) :)
ok so ur updates x nmpak dlm my blog..ciscos...
mai: kite ade spelndid suns tuuu..best! cume xdecide wheather tu real-based story ke propaganda..huhu
naimah: ha tu la pelik gak la alak pon masuk nov
cey mcm haku punye pulak blog ni nk reply to all..huhu
salam kak wan~
i luv u bunches n bulks.
u make me cry :<
thanx sis.
Post a Comment