Bismillah, Assalamualaikum 

I would like to ask for forgiveness to everyone I know for all my wrongdoings, please forgive and forget and let's move on in life hand in hand :)
This raya dedication is especially for my 3 siblings overseas, Along, Mai and Hilmi because raya is all about family and times like these make me miss all of em dearly.
This raya is also about not having to spend it with my coursemates of 6 years. After 6 years celebrating together, now that we're all separated with so many stories about respective schools to share, it's hard not to miss those times of cracking jokes, poking fun, exchanging kuih raya, going to your house and my house and lecturer's house and just being together. Even though 6 years have been enough but please do remember the good times ^_^
This raya is also about cutting down on food and soft drinks! because next year is too important if I keep on forgetting that, hoho!
This raya I did not received many cute raya messages, just ordinary ones with sayings and words which I find a tad boring although its meant to be meaningful but I do appreciate all that I received, hehe, thanks friends!
This raya, I'll be celebrating 2 weeks at a new place, I wonder how that would be. It shouldn't be any different because I did always seem to celebrate raya at somewhere else for the rest of 2 weeks of raya or so hence mcm biasa.
Speaking of mcm biasa, sometimes I do feel everything about this festive season is mcm biasa but then again, its not and its up to me and you to make it different, unique and stand out because life is meant to be live to the very fullest!
Enjoy your Raya and don't forget to fast for 6 days of Syawal =)


I would like to ask for forgiveness to everyone I know for all my wrongdoings, please forgive and forget and let's move on in life hand in hand :)
This raya dedication is especially for my 3 siblings overseas, Along, Mai and Hilmi because raya is all about family and times like these make me miss all of em dearly.
This raya is also about not having to spend it with my coursemates of 6 years. After 6 years celebrating together, now that we're all separated with so many stories about respective schools to share, it's hard not to miss those times of cracking jokes, poking fun, exchanging kuih raya, going to your house and my house and lecturer's house and just being together. Even though 6 years have been enough but please do remember the good times ^_^
This raya is also about cutting down on food and soft drinks! because next year is too important if I keep on forgetting that, hoho!
This raya I did not received many cute raya messages, just ordinary ones with sayings and words which I find a tad boring although its meant to be meaningful but I do appreciate all that I received, hehe, thanks friends!
This raya, I'll be celebrating 2 weeks at a new place, I wonder how that would be. It shouldn't be any different because I did always seem to celebrate raya at somewhere else for the rest of 2 weeks of raya or so hence mcm biasa.
Speaking of mcm biasa, sometimes I do feel everything about this festive season is mcm biasa but then again, its not and its up to me and you to make it different, unique and stand out because life is meant to be live to the very fullest!
Enjoy your Raya and don't forget to fast for 6 days of Syawal =)
2 comments:
As Salaamu Alaykum My Respected Teacher Sister
Wishing you a belated Eid Al Fitr Mubarak.. thank you for being the FIRST to send me a raya sms.. yours definitely top the list, as simple as it may be, it was one of my favourite, with the jawi writing, uniquely yours..
"..next year is too important.."
(?) hmm this statement was successful at poking my inquiry sensor.. anything happening next year..? :D Are you up next after Nadiah.. somethin like that?
Hahaha.. ;) just kidding..
[*Or possibly i'm in for a real invitation???] *shrieks of joy*
Indah langit kerana awan
Indah laut kerana kebiruan
Indah Ramadhan kerana keinsafan
Indah Eidulfitri kerana kemaafan..
Love
kReyma
Happy Eid Mubarak, Taqabbalallahu minna wa minkum,
ho0ho, i was about to ask the question as k.rahimah's=)
Post a Comment