Bismillah, Assalamualaikum 
Maybe the lack of updates is because everyone is into Facebook or Twitter nowadays, and blogs are slowly diminishing and only if you are highly entertaining or paid then people would read your blog, huhu, that's probably the case, I mean, nobody would want to read the happenings of an English teacher struggling and grappling in teaching even simple English to her students, sob sob :(
Oh well, this particular English teacher have always wanted a tiger especially after the recent Readers Digest published the article about Christian the Lion, I want! I want!
Of course there are trillions of other videos but I just love this song that matches perfectly to the story, isn't it the most touching thing ever! and its all true I tell ya! I would trade in my car for a lion! I mean, a tiger! hahaha :p
So if there are any occasions that requires you to present me with a gift then you know what I want right? pwetty pls~
But in the meantime, here's my tiger guarding my car for me...and providing the tissues of course!

I miss the one who gave this to me :(
Maybe the lack of updates is because everyone is into Facebook or Twitter nowadays, and blogs are slowly diminishing and only if you are highly entertaining or paid then people would read your blog, huhu, that's probably the case, I mean, nobody would want to read the happenings of an English teacher struggling and grappling in teaching even simple English to her students, sob sob :(
Oh well, this particular English teacher have always wanted a tiger especially after the recent Readers Digest published the article about Christian the Lion, I want! I want!
Of course there are trillions of other videos but I just love this song that matches perfectly to the story, isn't it the most touching thing ever! and its all true I tell ya! I would trade in my car for a lion! I mean, a tiger! hahaha :p
So if there are any occasions that requires you to present me with a gift then you know what I want right? pwetty pls~
But in the meantime, here's my tiger guarding my car for me...and providing the tissues of course!
I miss the one who gave this to me :(
5 comments:
you don't have to be a celebrity... for what it's worth, i like your blog :-D keep sharing!
assalamualaikum xoxo
"thanks to mai sis for showing this video to me"
hehehe...
ngaummm
Wan!!
Do we have to same instict.
I read the stories in Reader Digest three months back. Immediately I search the video's on youtube. I cried hard. I cried a bucket. It was so overwhelming and tremendously moved my heart. I remembered sit down in front of the computure shed my tears and my heart blooming with amazement how love is the biggest ni'mah. If only we can love and understand each others more. They will no hate and only love will remain.
Why there is so much hate when there is so much to love? That's too I think that moment.
Always want to post it on FB. But waiting for the right moment when I'm gonna delete my FB. That day will be the day.
hidup seorang cikgu english pun menarik untuk dibaca...:P :P
PoetryGirl:
thank you for what it's worth ;)
MySara:
miss you sooo much! and yes, even tho i knew about the video beforehand but you showed me this exact one, the perfect one! *muah! muah!*
alQasam:
wow, u really cried! i just held back tears, hehe. y delete fb?
yda:
if this is who i think it is then you better contact me now!!!
Post a Comment