So how do people do it?
Since its so common for husband and wife nowadays to be living apart or become weekend husband and weekend wife, how on earth do they do it?
Its only been 2 weeks and I am NOT surviving! I don't understand why I'm so weak, vulnerable and fragile yet this is how I have become. You may say this is because I'm a newlywed, well, that's true, so? You may say, tsk tsk, young people these days overreact too much, well, so what can be done about this? You may say, this is only the beginning, so what is the ending? You may say, hold on, never give up and so I say, how do I hold on when my heart hurts? when my whole body and soul hurts? when I got him and then I had to lose him? when before this, it didn't even matter but now it matters so much and too much, when I can't stop thinking about him, when I'm fast losing the battle and nothing else matters? Tell me please...
I have heard every single cliche available and I need something stronger, a heavier dose, something else please. I know its too much to ask but are there any chance that I might get it?
I know other people have it so much harder, some spouse are even overseas! Some are not even in this world anymore. But that still does not explain the pain I feel. I know I'm supposed to put things into perspective and everyone knows I am a positive person but how am I supposed to do that when I'm almost always feeling distressed and depressed!

All I know is the word
PRAY
and that's what I'm doing even though tears are always there when I'm praying :'(
What if I can't handle it? Is it possible that if I sacrifice something more, I might get better?
Heart, don't fail me now!
Courage, don't desert me!
Don't turn back
Now that we're here
People always say
Life is full of choices
No one ever mentions fear!
Or how a road can seem so long
How the world can seem so vast
Courage see me through
Heart I'm trusting you
On this journey...
On no soul doth Allah place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns and it suffers every ill that it earns. (pray): "Our Lord! condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; help us against those who stand against faith."
Al-Baqara [2:286]
Ya Allah, the tears sting and its irritating :'(
10 comments:
huhu, wonder if along will read this :p
take care kakngah =)
hv u tried qiyamullail? do it often, and see the difference :)
along is busy bee. what did you get from reading this? hehe ;)
i always solat hajat after isyak and tahajud before subuh. qiam on a weekdays has always been a tall order but InsyaAllah will have to try so thank you ;)
i hanya mampu senyum segaris je,hehe..can i call you this weekend? we should catch up ;)
takdir is a beautiful thing maddy :)
makes you misses him more
kumpul rindu tu banyak-banyak :)
it's sweet you know, to be having to see him once in a while, and feel nervous about it, duduk tak senang whenever he's coming or ur going to him ;P
you can do this
mai, wanna talk to you too!!! miss you just as much as i miss my hubby!!
nani chan, thanks for the sweet words, mmg duduk tak senang pun, hehe but it still hurts tho...and rindu dah banyak sgt niii, dah kena bg balik kat si dia dah :'(
Wan!! So this is what ur demotivated about. I never know this jiwang side in u ;p but it's channeled thru the halal way so yeah way to go wan! You can do this. Kalau org lain bleh awak mesti bleh. Eh btw I can't wait to agree to your statement in your text msg haritu. You mustve forgotten what it said but ok I just can't wait to agree hehe.
And if your able to read this you must be still surviving then. So how do you do this? You've come along this far what. Heheh.
Hugs.
Naaiemah:
jiwang ke? i just want to write about it, that's all i guess. i think i remembered our text messages since you did accompanied me to the shop eh. well guess what, i've been wanting to go back to that shop again! hehe ;p
and i am. slowly. surviving.
so thanks a lot, i needed it :)
Hugs.
eh no lah not about the shop. hahah thats scary kot. its the other one. about marrying a soleh person? hehe ;)
dapat tukar tak? if not i'll try to ask zul's uncle to help you?
Post a Comment