Monday, March 14, 2011

Its okay to be jiwang sometimes ;"p

Bismillah, Assalamualaikum


Myspace Icons



The most upsetting part about not living together after marriage
is that no matter how hard and tight I hold my husband close to me
I still miss him so badly
and doesnt it break your heart to look at me
as much as it breaks my heart when I have to let him go?



3 comments:

alQasam said...

:(

I donno what to say, only that I know how hard and painful it is. To tell you the truth Wan, I fall in love with my hub after 1 year of marriage. Since we never know each other before. But he said to me. Its ok, I will wait, as long as you are beside me. So he waited for me. Now, that I fallen in love with him, it is very hard to be apart. So hard. And it is seriously can't be describe. Even masa pantang. Half of you is missing.

Hold tightly to Allah dear. Pray hard. InshLLAH, moga Allah memberi jalan keluar yang terbaik.

wanderfulmadnificent said...

Thank You Sumayyah =))

and yes, half of me is missing :'(

and i agree that i have to pray hard and pray well and do pray for me too :)

nadiahazhari said...

alahai...lama plak tak blog hopping to my friends' blog. i understand wan....soo much...and guess what during my hubby isolation in the hospital...i also cried sambil peluk rumaysa, bila nak tidurkan dia....tapi not infront of him, sebab nanti dia stress plak.