I know that there are so many people out there who have it so much worse than me and that I'm only suffering so little. I know this. and I know all the consolations there is. I know. and no matter how many times I say I know, you still need to remind me.
Because I can't think of anything +ve right now and since that day and since I can't remember when. none at all.
I hardly see any rainbows. Just the glaring sun angry at me and then the storm. punishing me.
So this is what a meltdown feels like.
or is it a heartbreak? maybe a nervous breakdown?

4 comments:
hope this will not be another cliche.. i just want you to know that, just remember that u will never know the hikmah behind something till u get wat u want in the end..
everytime ure sad, think of one of the scenes in ayat2 cinta, where fahri cud never believe dat he was accused of adultery, of all the people, why him? why cant it be someone else?
and so the professor, his cellmate said, he is chosen because Allah want to test his patience to the limit.. the test is solely to let him gets closer to Allah..
talk to Allah maddy, and you know that He always listen.. im trying to regain my strengths as well and i know that theres no way to do it except for doa..
keep on praying.. i love u wan madihah :)
although i never watched ayat2 cinta (i know, i know, you are gonna roll your eyes!!) but i just want you to know that i love your advice and i will try to remember that because what you say is true and you're my BFFJ and of course, your words soars and seeps right through my heart and i thank you for that ♥
and i ♥ u too *hugs so tight!!*
maddy, i had nightmares, 3 nights in a row the night my husband sent me home. honestly they were hardcore nightmares and I hate waking up in sweat without anyone beside me :'( I am better now, but still not recovering (from the shattered heartbreak). we are in the same boat. I feel you. I just have to thank Allah for giving this opportunity and Maddy dear, we'll pray for the better days ahead. I just can't wait for the day to see you and smile happily, sincerely, alast. may the force be with both of us amin :)
whoa nani, nightmares!! extreme man, i dont have nightmares...but yeah, waking up alone is heartbreaking and sad :'(
actually this post is about how not only did i not get my transfer but i'm still living apart and i dread being like this until the end of year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant imagine and i'm actually working hard against it but i dunno!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(
nani, its hard and knowing you, it might take a toll but then it always get better, even for a little bit. so make urself bz in the daytime and night, cry yourself to sleep and after a while, the tears will stop, even for a little bit. but the longing never and so will the prayers...
Post a Comment