Wednesday, December 05, 2007

i am enchanted *_*



Assalamualaikum :)

I have been contemplating on updating my blog and it’s not that I don’t want to but just that I have no inspiration on what topic to touch on, huhu :]

So I have just watched Enchanted and I am left…enchanted! Hehe ;)

This is because I have always liked feel good movies plus it’s from Disney, my all-time favorite ;)
p/s: furthermore, I can’t really watch those movies that make me lemah-jantung, haha :p

Enchanted’s a whimsical story of fantasy and wish-fulfillment that will have you giggling almost as much as Giselle and certainly leave you smiling from ear to ear. It will make you believe that happily-ever-afters do come true after all.

The movie made me grin and feeling all lovey dovey and watching in awe at how Amy Adams is so dazzling as the displaced damsel, no doubt a Disney icon for young girls everywhere. She’s a cartoon incarnate with a personality as cheery and bouncy as the strawberry-blonde ringlets that cascade over her tiara. Her mannerisms are flowery, her giggle is sugary sweet, her eyes sparkle in wonderment. Her transformation from caricature to dynamic human being is a treat to watch.

And so I downloaded the OST because the songs are haunting and I don’t really fancy Carrie Underwood but the song, Ever Ever After is starting to be ringing in my head, ever ever after~

And do I believe in ever ever after? Of course I do and why is that?! Because when your love is based on the grounds of the Islamic pillars and Allah blesses your love, as in marriage of course then it’s surely ever ever after!
Who disagrees?! [raised eyebrows :p]


4 comments:

Mysara said...

the movie looks interesting,or maybe the way you explained it makes it more appealing =).hehe.and there's mcDreamy,which im not very fond of but he's worth watching.nway,since the connection here is sooo fast,i'll just download it.hehe =P

wanderfulmadnificent said...

yeah, u should download it coz the movie is really nice! :)

Anonymous said...

waa dah lame x tgk a good relaxing movie.. baru2 ni sume yg kite tgk psl secret agent la, govt dirty conspiracy la, perang2, epics la.. hahhaha..
ha kite denga pon org kate ni bes..!

wanderfulmadnificent said...

yeah, i totally recommend it! :D