Bismillah, Assalamualaikum :)
i'm still at home and it's so ironic that i dread going back to college tomorrow in spite of feeling sad that this is my last sem there...hmm...i'm just so weird...
Hi, my name is: Wan Madihah bt Wan Abd Rahman Jauhari
but you can call me: Madihah eventhough many call me maddy
Never in my life have I: went around the world so must achieve this dream of mine!
The one person who can drive me nuts is: my roommate of 4 years and still going strong ;)
My university is: a place I never thought I could be sad coz I’m leaving soon~
When I’m nervous: I get all clammy
The last song I listened to was: always getting over you by angela ammons
If I were to get married right now it would be to: mr classy somewhere out there ;p
My hijab: too smooth that it makes my face chubby!
When I was young: I was hyperactive
Last Raya: I still get duit raya ;p
I should be: as creative as Creative ;D
When I look down I see: wuu, I need to sweep the floor!
The happiest recent moment was: driving the persona
If I were a character on a TV show: I would be brooke davis in one tree hill coz I like her sense of style, hehehe
I have a hard time understanding: grammar coz sometimes it comes naturally to me…
There’s these girls: who I have a hard time figuring them out
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my parents, that would be first 2 people, huhu
I want to buy: a digicam, pls…
Where do you plan to go during chinese new year: on holiday perhaps?
If you spent the night at my house: we’ll gossip until dawn, hihi ;p
The world could do better without: people claiming to be muslims but doesn’t practice the Islamic pillars
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: plastic case for my hp
Most recent thing someone else bought me: someone pls buy me something now coz I can’t recall, hahaha :p
My middle name is: OCD :p
In the morning I: want to be able to look cute :p
Last night I was: thinking about my plans for the next day
There’s this guy I know: who is actually a softie inside though he looks rough and tough on the outside
If I was an animal I’d be a: tiger! So that I could leap and maul people :p
A better name for me would be: I love my name thankyouverymuch
Tomorrow I am: dreading going back to college
Tonight I am: eating nasi daging coz daging korban aritu haven’t finished yet
My birthday is: 19th august and I want a digicam ok!
People i wanna tag: everyone on my links! :D
8 comments:
yeyey! kene tag haha keep tagging me tau next time cos tags are my thing. well sorta. kinda. ok they are.
:D
wuu, i can fell the euphoria :p
dah berjaye buat dah :D
anyway,kurgkan makan daging! haha..
and hyperactive = hafal sifir while jumping on one leg =P
slmt pulang ke UPSI!
am i in as well? hehe. (^^)
mysara:
yeah, i read dah kan and HUSH about that!! :p
iman:
coz u r, ur in my link or haven't u noticed that? ;)
OCD.. obsessive compulsive d/o..?.. to be obsessive still ok.. not compulsive.. ehehe.. happy new year Wan !
huh? why is obsessive ok but not compulsive?! wah, kena blaja ni :D
heha. br prasan la kn kena tagged. tp mlm (pg buta) ni mata da sepet la kn. ;p
Post a Comment