Bismillah, Assalamualaikum :s
It’s not that I don’t want to go back home, I do so want to take a leave but I can’t because for the Baktisiswa, I am elected as the head of the sponsorship unit and am responsible to at least collect RM5,000 worth of money and it’s such a pressured kinda job! But everybody else has their share of hard work so I can’t complain and besides, this is my very last task as a JMKZ and I do like to spend time with the JMKZ but I am at my wits end on how to collect fast money!
It seems like when you watch movies and those Americans teens can find such easy sponsorship but even though I’m on the move but it’s like I’m not going anywhere. Perhaps I’m not doing enough but what is enough when my heart is screaming HOME! But it’s selfish for me if I were to go back home since some of the JMKZ really work their socks off trying to complete their work.
So is it my fault that even though I feel like I’m moving, trying to find as much sponsorship as possible but the money is still not flowing…
It’s so hard to get money [duh!]
ANY SUGGESTIONS? Please…
Apart from the usual asking for sponsorship through letters and phoning, giving these big companies our paperwork and those important documents, we are currently recycling, still brainstorming on making sandwiches to be able to sell to Proton workers in the morning and *blank*
(squeak) H E L P (squeak)
6 comments:
okie..
ade org ag kt c0llege x?
klu de, jual2 is a good thing.
jual sumthing yg rm1/rm2.
bley c0llect rm500-rm1000 at least.
works at hira usually.hehe
target sp0nsor fr individuals..
wealthy individuals..
preferably family acquaintances
seriously jz search 4 his cntact num
n call..
dun b shy cz we're actually doing da rich individuals a favour..
they get da chance to give back rite?
Allah hafidzuki!!
13124:
there's no one at college anymore, coz it's the sem break and it's unbelievable that i'm here! that's y we want to target the proton workers but still haven't implemented yet...
targeting wealthy individuals is our top priority, and big companies but we don't want to depend on them 100%, sigghh~
thank you! :)
sabar lah,banyakkan istgfar dan Allah akn memberikan awak jalan keluar yang tak disangka2;)
hey.. i tot u guys have to cuci kereta or sumting?
anonymous:
thank you but sabar is probably when i feel contented that i have done something really something but now, i feel like it's still nothing :(
Hannanika Chan:
hey nani! tak jadi coz of too many probs so still on the move here, any ideas?
ciannyer wan...tak balik2 umah lagi.
wan...ask your dad...he knows lots of generous people rite...
one way is you go to the clinics or shops and asking for money...but its kind of begging from them la....huhuhuhu
Post a Comment