5 presents:
1) trip to around the world
2) to go to Palestine and teach
3) a tiger
4) my own car
5) own gymnasium in house
5 reasons for the above:
1) I have always wanted to go travel around the world and eat all the food the world has to offer!
2) My way of helping out my brothers and sisters in Islam
3) I always wanted a tiger as a pet and whenever I look at one, it always haunts me.
4) because the wira is getting unfit (psst…don’t tell the wira I said this)
5) after eating a lot, I need to work out and in the comfort of my own home, haha :p
5 impression to the ones that I admire:
1) all the attributes Islam likes
2) cool, calm & collected (hehe kak aalaa, same like yours too)
3) cheerful
4) smile until the eyes light up
5) adventurous and loves tigers
Best thing he ever did for me:
tickle the tiger for me (okay, maybe not yet and NO, i don't really fancy those guys from the circus, haha :p)
1) car
2) handphones
3) the internet
4) robotic tiger
5) read Reader’s Digest because there’s so many cool inventions featured!
5 most hated:
1) tiger poachers
2) studying for the sake of examinations
3) when I procrastinate and end up feeling useless
4) when I get extreme OCD
5) yes, hedonism too, AF lovers are total losers!
I tag:
1) everyone on my links!
3 comments:
kenapa tiger kak wan?
AmrinHakeem:
i have always loved atrocious animals, fascinated for so long at the big cats family, reptiles especially crocodiles and alligators and sharks, but above all, i am mesmerized by tigers and loved watching tigers and could watch tigers for sooo long that people would have to drag me :D
tau tak perasaan geram2 mcm geram kat baby and such, well, apparently i have the same geram2 feeling towards cats and tigers and babies too, hehe ;)
eyh, hedonism tu ape yek -_-"
Post a Comment