Bismillah. Assalamualaykum :)
I’ve been tagged by Islahee.
Usrah; nyummy, creamy and tasty
[1*] How long have you been involved in usrah?
Since form 1 and kakak senior as the naqibah. But I have had too many long halts in usrah, sigghh...
[2*] How did you get yourself involved in usrah?
It was compulsory back in my religious high school and then gradually from reluctance comes maturity and awareness and the need so the search and the will to maintain.
[3*] Why did you join usrah?
For answers.
[4*] 3 feelings after your involvement in usrah
i- knowing the need to have to come back for more
ii-revelation
iii-serenity
[5*] 5 things you obtain from usrah
i- Allah with me
ii- revelation
iii- knowledge to practice what has been preached
iv- ukhuwwah fillah
v- obligations
[6*] I would like to tag
- All you muslims and muslimats but I think I need to mention names just to get people going, huhu :p
Therefore I tag:
mai sis
nadiah
naeemah
nawwar
fakhru
hanis
rahim
kak aalaa'
kamilah shafii
amrina hakimi
(i guess they'll do it eventually, hihi ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment