Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tag No 3

Bismillah, Assalamualaikum =D

I've been tagged by Tombak Goyang and Kak Aalaa’

7 facts about me:
1. I love to smile until my eyes shine
2. I have OCD
3. I’m a sucker for clutter
4. I love babies and how they grip their pretty little cute fingers around my finger
5. I love tigers and would like one as a pet
6. I’m allergic to heat and dust
7. I love the great outdoors!

7 things that frightened me:
1. The supernatural
2. Sometimes the dark
3. Death
4. Thesis
5. Eating too much
6. Losing the people that I love
7. Failure to make my parents proud of me

7 songs for the mean time:
1. Forever – Chris Brown
2. Step Up – Samantha Jade
3. This is Home – Switchfoot
4. The Call – Regina Spektor
5. Realize – Colbie Caillat
6. Damaged – Danity Kane
7. Love Song – Sara Bareillas

7 phrases always said:
1. korang tau tak
2. Subhanallah
3. Oopsy Daisy
4. Ala!
5. erm
6. Okey dokey
7. Tau takpe

7 valuable things for me:
1. Faith
2. Family
3. Friends
4. Car
5. Hand phone
6. Books
7. Happiness

7 first time in my life:
1. Went to National Heart Institute
2. Went to Baktisiswa at Tanjong Piandang
3. Had foster parents there in Parit Sungai Burung, Tanjong Piandang
4. Went to Redang Island and snorkel where the fishes go right to your nose!
5. Taught at school when I did my Rancangan Orientasi Sekolah (ROS) in my 2nd semester
6. Went to Zoo Taiping
7. Drove to Terengganu
Whoever hasn't doen it yet then please do so, I tag you! :D

No comments: