Bismillah, Assalamualaikum :)
Is it true that when you first enter a class, you have to put on a stern face so that students know you mean business and that you can’t be messed with?!
Well, it’s what everybody says but I wonder of the truth in that statement…
I did tried to put on my best don’t – you – dare – mess – with – me – face but seeing the innocent and wide – eyed students made my heart melt and I surrendered as I smiled, huhu
I can’t help it, I have to admit it, I can’t be angry at my students, in spite of knowing that I HAVE TO BE STERN!
It bugs me, it really does and the only things I could do were warn them while looking (hopefully) angry:
‘Don’t make me angry because I’ll just throw you out!’
‘Do you want me to call the discipline teacher?’
‘If you don’t do your work, then I’ll have to ask the discipline teacher to help you, do you want that?’
‘I’ll just ignore you if you refuse to listen to what I say!’
[Don’t worry, I don’t think I’ll really do the first one and that I can’t possibly throw a student out when I having I’m practicum]
A student said to me, Teacher tak garang pun, asyik senyum je! And I retorted; nak Teacher garang ke?
Huh! Kids!
2 comments:
depends on waht type of student you teach
when i was doing my ROS, the form 4students i taught tried every ways to test my patience due to the mistake i did- i showed them my best dear-student-i-love-you face when i first enter the class
So i guess showing them a stern face might work.
nurulnadiah:
the kids will always try your patience even with my students now but i try to analyze them and then handle them. actually it worked to be nice and then when i get really angry, they get really scared! haha :p
Post a Comment