Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday and the age is SECRET :p

Bismillah, Assalamualaikum ^_^

THANK YOU to all those who wished me all those lovely heartwarming BIRTHDAY wishes because I truly madly deeply appreciate all of it! =D =D =D

This year's birthday :

  1. I really liked the date 08082008 and not because of the Beijing Olympics.
  2. I had a blast in Redang Island!
  3. I'm getting darker :(
  4. I'm also getting fatter because as hard as I try to abstain from eating, the food always turn out delicious! :'(
  5. I went snorkelling from 10am until 7pm for 2 days!
  6. I have 5 deep cuts at my right foot because I didn't realize the coral reefs were behind me!
  7. I find myself still swaying even though I am on land, wuu~
  8. I find myself missing my students <3
  9. I REALLY have to LOSE WEIGHT!
  10. I find myself wanting to buy more baju kurung which is not necessary! for teaching that is :p


MOST OF ALL, this year's birthday prayers are not for me, there are for my students back in Big Pumpkin :

For my students to love knowledge and for them to realize that learning is a life long process and that learning is imperative and that they have to learn no matter what.

For my students to WANT to learn.

For my students not only respect me but also other teachers' and their peers.

For my students to stay away from social ills.

For my students to be somebody one day~

Do my students realize that I love them and that they are cute and that I always pray for them, my heart is always with them <3

I always worry about them, don't they worry about me?
I worry about myself when I feel my heart is not pure and I cry for all the sins I have done, seriously, because I KNOW that only when my heart is pure and when I'm sincere then the knowledge from me will finally reach my students.

So, this year, 19th August 2008, I fear for my heart and I pray for my students~


6 comments:

ღ فاطمة ღ said...

Happy Birthday.. :( x wish pun...
(i knew ur age)
haha

a passerby said...

omg did i just forgot to wish u bday?! sorry wan! anyways, happy bday and hey i know ur age too....hahah

and hey ur prayers are so cute & i might be needing those too ;p ure sooo meant to be teachers arent u...

amiiinn semoga anak2 murid awak membesar jd org yg berguna! :)) (rase mcm nak jd kecil semule & jd ur student- attracted by ur sincerity :p)

wanderfulmadnificent said...

fatimah:
THANK YOU nway, and its okay tak wish pun and i know everyone knows my age nway :p

kak aalaa':
ala, takpela kak aalaa' (padahal muncung :p)

maybe i'm meant to be a teacher but there are days when i feel like giving up, sigh~

malu la kak aalaa' attracted by my prayers, actually, coincidently i just heard this great tazkirah about how every parent want their kids to be the best and there was this prayer and there's more but i gotta find it :D

Anonymous said...

hey wan i missed your birthday by 3 days! Happy Belated Birthday! I knew you'd had a fab birthday! You're such a lovely teacher. I'd definitely send my kids to you (once i've got one la kan.. hahaha)

wanderfulmadnificent said...

zatul:
THANK YOU but don't praise me too much, i'm still struggling :(

hey, how do i get in touch with u?? and i know ur back for good but i dunno where u work and everything la, do contact me! :D

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday....
soor late wish...