Bismillah, Assalamualaikum 
The days seem the same:
The mornings and the nights are windy and cold
The afternoon I can still see the sun scorching but my clothes are dry
The classes are on and sometimes classes are off
The project paper is most definitely on
The newspaper reports are the same
Talk, Talk, Talk
Still NO resolutions
Killings, Killings, Killings
Still NO end
Pray, Pray, Pray
Boycott, Boycott, Boycott
I have fists that I clench now because its getting to the point where I just want to scream
a silent scream.
There is the need for something, I dont know what it is but something to trigger something else, a spark that would make fire, yes, and I want it to happen, regardless of the consequence, I'm waiting for it to happen because I just cant take it, it needs to happen, it has to happen and I will want it to happen fast and now...
Its not over Israel, its just starting and you are NOT going to win, not ever.



The days seem the same:
The mornings and the nights are windy and cold
The afternoon I can still see the sun scorching but my clothes are dry
The classes are on and sometimes classes are off
The project paper is most definitely on
The newspaper reports are the same
Talk, Talk, Talk
Still NO resolutions
Killings, Killings, Killings
Still NO end
Pray, Pray, Pray
Boycott, Boycott, Boycott
I have fists that I clench now because its getting to the point where I just want to scream
a silent scream.
There is the need for something, I dont know what it is but something to trigger something else, a spark that would make fire, yes, and I want it to happen, regardless of the consequence, I'm waiting for it to happen because I just cant take it, it needs to happen, it has to happen and I will want it to happen fast and now...
Its not over Israel, its just starting and you are NOT going to win, not ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment