Bismillah, Assalamualaikum 
I have been sooo busy that I am weird.
Busy now is nothing to compared to being busy later when I'm working!
Busy that I have no time to take a nap is supposedly good!
Busy is focus!
Busy that I am always on the go makes me driven!
Busy but I still take time to read the going-on's of the world.
Busy but I am improving.
Busy though never leaves prayers.
Busy yet play ping-pong in spite of lagging behind in smash skills, sigh.
Busy is better than suffering.
Busy nonetheless grateful, Alhamdulillah
Nothing beats busy I guess
Life in the fast lane =3
"If we don't preoccupy ourselves with the BIG things hence we will become preoccupied with the little matters. If we don't use what we have for goodness therefore we might tend to use it for depravity".
(Abd Wahab Azzam)

"Always fill our lifes with beneficial activities and events that makes us closer to Allah swt and don't be stagnant as Death is always coming to look for us".
I have been sooo busy that I am weird.
Busy now is nothing to compared to being busy later when I'm working!
Busy that I have no time to take a nap is supposedly good!
Busy is focus!
Busy that I am always on the go makes me driven!
Busy but I still take time to read the going-on's of the world.
Busy but I am improving.
Busy though never leaves prayers.
Busy yet play ping-pong in spite of lagging behind in smash skills, sigh.
Busy is better than suffering.
Busy nonetheless grateful, Alhamdulillah

Nothing beats busy I guess
Life in the fast lane =3
"If we don't preoccupy ourselves with the BIG things hence we will become preoccupied with the little matters. If we don't use what we have for goodness therefore we might tend to use it for depravity".
(Abd Wahab Azzam)
"Always fill our lifes with beneficial activities and events that makes us closer to Allah swt and don't be stagnant as Death is always coming to look for us".
2 comments:
being busy do make us better
being busy is a bless
at least we know we are doing something than nothing!
yeah babeh :p
Post a Comment