The title is not at all about MJ, couldn't care less, what he done again?
It's time he went anyway, dah ajal die.
R.I.P. means more than passing away and I meant to write a farewell bid to someone whom I don't even know, like I never knew him at all. The thing is, when I read about the tragedy that had befallen Ammar bin Zulkifli, my heart automatically reached out pouring sympathy and sadness towards not only him but also to his loved ones. My curiosity was piqued by fellow bloggers who wrote tributes for him and I felt like I wanted to, not because everyone was doing it but because when I say Rest In Peace to him, it means that I pray that he will indeed find God.
It's amazing as I don't even know him at all but he touched me and my tears flowed because of him as well as fear of the reminder of death. Even though I don't know him but I know for certain that he is a good person from a great family and from my readings of him through others and his blog, I know that InsyaAllah he is amongst those with the para syuhada' as he died in seeking knowledge and Allah loved him so much more.
Do read his blog and may you cry when you read of his mother's writings now as there are so profound you feel like it happen to you and you cry because you can't help it when your chest hurts of the turmoils of emotions you get and pray that it will be a wake-up call for you that death is so near.
So there are absolutely no similarities between MJ and Allahyarham Ammar bin Zulkifli because the latter was a true fighter to the religion and the country and so much more significant rather than the former so why are some Muslims still mourning for an entertainer?
I pray that when I am gone later on in life, I too will be like this wonderful and magnificent person who left an impact on MANY people, countless whether they knew him or otherwise, how cool is that?!
I end this post with words written from him in his blog as he described himself as:
"Jiwa mereka yang hangat cintanya mencari akhirat. Laksana anak-anak akhirat...melihat dunia dari jendela akhirat".
Oh how I pray that my soul will be just like this, like his...
2 comments:
kak maddy....
thanks and sorry for everything..
you are such a great person to befriend with...
dont forget us here...
i just blogwalking to other ppl blogs n suddenly i found ur blog~
actually not directly to ur blog,but i think ur sister blog because in her blog,she said go to ur blog because she's lazy to update bout the trip~
heee
plus the little chubby boy u've met was my brother!heee
anyway thanx for adding me in the facebook!
n nice to meet u!!
:)
Post a Comment