Seriously I don't know why I have not been publishing my posts even though I still write like crazy. I write for me and I would love the comments I get but this time around, I just can't be bothered because when I write especially about work, I just write and write until I look back at my post and go nahhh, and just brush it aside leaving it unpublished! I am just so weird like that.
Now that its the school holidays, I wanna publish my posts again but the current ones of course!
Then again, I'll just let ze pictures do the babbling because ze pictures speak out more strongly about my period of decreased blogging than I would ever do so enjoy!
NADIAH'S NIKAH DAY

I was the bridesmaid for the Solemnization, thank you Nadiah for giving me the opportunity and I'm so sorry if I messed up...


These 2 pictures are my faves!! Thanks to Dijah and Zahrah =))


I have been close to Nadiah since I can't remember when and now she's married and I know she's going to say that things will still remain the same but the fact is that they don't. and it's ok Nad because I still love you and most of all, our friendship ^_^


Nadiah is soooo lucky! My friends from near and far came to celebrate her grand wedding!

Pink on her side.

and Green on his :)

Congratulations Nadiah & Nawwar!!
Now that its the school holidays, I wanna publish my posts again but the current ones of course!
Then again, I'll just let ze pictures do the babbling because ze pictures speak out more strongly about my period of decreased blogging than I would ever do so enjoy!
Friday, OCTOBER 16th:
NADIAH'S NIKAH DAY
I was the bridesmaid for the Solemnization, thank you Nadiah for giving me the opportunity and I'm so sorry if I messed up...
These 2 pictures are my faves!! Thanks to Dijah and Zahrah =))
I have been close to Nadiah since I can't remember when and now she's married and I know she's going to say that things will still remain the same but the fact is that they don't. and it's ok Nad because I still love you and most of all, our friendship ^_^
Nadiah is soooo lucky! My friends from near and far came to celebrate her grand wedding!
Sunday, October 18th:
Pink on her side.
Saturday, October 24th:
and Green on his :)
Saturday, October 31st:
Nawwar's Walimah
Congratulations Nadiah & Nawwar!!
3 comments:
congratz to you my dear, at last....saw some new fresh writing from your blog. kalau tak, mesti pulang dgn hampa when browsing your blog.....ehehehehe.....
and thank you sooooo much for accompanying me....you are not screwed my moments but you all lighten up my day on my special day.....thanks again for being there with me.
yup, i have to admit it....its true that we would not be the same....but we always treasured our time together...rite....rite (^_*)
salam dear sis...
long time x visit ur blog..
anyway, reading this and that,i wonder...when is ur time?? *v~
nadiahazhari
miss you nad :)
kamilahshafii
asap, LOL :p
Post a Comment