Bismillah, Assalamualaikum
I am still a teacher. and I'm terrified at the thought of my waning passion. I want it back even though some days can be gloomy. a class teacher and the teacher in charge of the Green Team for the school sports day, yay! not.
I still am trying to control my overeating problem. I should reduce intake of fatty foods but then I love to eat and eat and eat. I also love to travel and eat. I wanna be the host of Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan = eat + travel! I should eat oats or muesli or jus mate :p I reallyyy need to exercise more.
I wanna be more patient esp with my students. Actually I am already patient but the students always test the waters. Can I not get angry for a year? Please...is temper flaring inevitable even for 365 days? sheesh...
I gotta read more to feed my ramping spiritual soul~
and I wanna be more inspirational and inspiring so I need inspirations.
But above all;
Therefore stand firm (in the straight path) as thou art commanded― thou and those who with thee turn (unto Allah); and transgress not (from the Path): for He seeth well all that ye do.
Hud [11:112]
1 comment:
Askum wan,
I pray and hope the best for this coming year. I know the struggle to be a teacher and it is not an easy task. A big reward will waiting for you and I know you are inspiring person yourself.
Hugs and much love. As always.
Post a Comment