Saturday, April 10, 2010

I wish I wanted a DSLR


Bismillah, Assalamualaikum Myspace Icons






Don't tell me to 'pejam celik pejam celik!' because I get snappy!

SNAP SNAP!! SNAPPITY SNAP!!

or I might just do this to you!

MySpace


7 comments:

Mysara said...

pejam celik pejam celik......


lalalalalaa =P
(insyaAllah ada hikmahnya..i know u've heard this sentence a gazillion times already but its true :D)

HiJau said...

whats with the dslr thingy

wanderfulmadnificent said...

MySara:

pejam celik pejam celik and i'll be married and at england furthering my studies, ameen!!

HiJau:

just a random thought that i wish i wanted a dslr because not only its the in thing but it could actually become a good beneficial hobby, something that would keep me off things for a while but then again, its too expensive and bulky and well, not in my list of things that i really want but i wish i have it anyway :p

alQasam said...

Askum dearest,

Can I say, Klipah, klipah.LOL.

What with the dslr thingy. I think dslr will be too bulky. Semi pro or bridge camera is a good beginning. Power and point too. There are many in the market now. Some of it can do more than dslr. Like Olympus EPL1, it the recent one.-dslr but not dslr-.

Mysara said...

mesti ramai konfius with ur entry ni..

the title has nothing to do with what she wants, but she just wishes that what she really wants right now is as simple as wanting a dslr, but it's not.huhu..

(mgkn makin memeningkan org =P)

alQasam said...

mysra: akak faham.:)

modah said...

pejam celik pejam celik :P
hehe

mantapkan skill memasak la!
Pesanan ikhlas oleh mama :)