

I should be sleeping right about now but I am FURIOUS yet it happened days ago on Tuesday, April 27th 2010 but my anger has not dissipated and I pray to God to let me forget it...
BUT NOT UNTIL I FIND JUSTICE!!!
The story is that I had to go for a medical checkup and so I went to the nearest government health clinic and it wasn't really because I would get free treatment but it was also convenient plus my colleagues recommended that place. After registering and whatnot, I had to go to the X-ray room.
At first, the guy behind the counter looked and acted okay. He asked me procedural questions like whether I am married or if I am pregnant and blabla and then instructed me to go inside the room.
I thought there would be a lady radiologist waiting for me but then the guy at the counter came in through the other door.
LETS CALL THIS GUY JERK!
Doktor perempuan takde ke?
Doktor perempuan ada jumaat sahaja. nak buat ke taknak? (tone still okay)
Saya buat jela tapi saya nak mintak seorang nurse.
ASAL PULAK?! (raising his voice like WTH right!!!)
Ada masalah ke? saya nak mintak nurse berada dalam bilik ni dengan saya.
Hek eleh! Orang lain biasa je! (raised voice and questioning my rights, STUPID GUY!)
Boleh tak saya nak mintak nurse?! (through gritted teeth)
Yela, yela.
and he went out but he didn't close the door and then he arrogantly talked to his friend:
Hek eleh, budak ni takut plak!
I clenched my fist.

The nurse came and was ever so kind and then when I went out...
Tak baca ke? Mana boleh pakai rantai! (raised voice again the stupid injudicious guy!)
Encik, saya pernah wat X-ray sebelum ni dan saya mintak supaya tak tanggal rantai sebab susah dan amik masa yang lama. Saya hanya perlu gigit je.
Yela, yela.
I haven't done an X-ray in a very long time, like what, it's been 6 years or something so I wasn't familiar with anything. So I just stand waited to be given instructions.
The JERK gave me absolutely NO INSTRUCTIONS but he said to the nurse;
Ko pusingkan budak ni!
and the nurse just dorkily turned me around for the process.
He snapped:
Dengar arahan saya! Ok, tarik nafas!!! (his voice was so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it hurts that I remembered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
When it was over and I had to put my clothes back on, my hand was shaking and I was quivering WITH ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got clammy and cold and I stormed out...
When he handed me the form, I blurted out:
Awak ni radiologist ke?
He was quiet.
Awak tau tak perubatan dalam Islam kena ada perempuan teman tau!!!
YOUR ATTITUDE IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and for the 1st time in MY WHOLE LIFE, I swore at him in English!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I went out NEVER looking back but was soooooo furious I nearly cried, silly silly me :'(
Every nerve, muscle and the insides of my body, mind and soul were telling me to REPORT right there and then and at that instance BUT I cowardily went back because I was sooooooooooooo weak and I regretted it soooooo bad :'(
So with anger burning inside of me and no signs of forgiveness, the next day, I called the higher authority of that health clinic and I got through straight to the boss, a female doctor who was ever so kind that I cried at her because I was so pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I called her on Wednesday and she called me back on Thursday to clarified some things and she reassured me that investigation will be done on Friday so that action will be taken this upcoming week. I said I don't care as long as action will be taken!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I swear to God that I will follow my complaints until I am satisfied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In my defense, it is not about taking revenge but THE INJUSTICE OF IT ALL AND THE ARROGANCE OF A JERK WHO IS JUST A JURU X-RAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
like what the TOOT right?????!!!!!!
He not only questioned my rights but I felt like I was assaulted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know that it is pretty difficult to dismiss a government servant, I mean, I am one myself and what with the red tape, investigations and lots of questions and whatever but by all means, I want this to be MY FIGHT AND MY FIGHT ALONE and even though it might be a small matter to some people but this reflect that I refuse to be treated like that and that I don't deserve it and neither does anybody else!!!!!!!!!!! If he treats me like that so rude and proudly contemptuous then I wonder how he treats some other people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Again, this begs the question:
WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE????????!!!!!!!!
curse you!
On another note, I need my readers' doa for this anger boiling inside of me to dispel, Ya Allah~
This reminder is especially for me :'(
and yes, it is very very hard to do :'(
Remember that there are means of soothing anger if it arises, which a person may use to help himself become patient. These include:
1 – Remembering Allah, which should make him fear Him; this fear will motivate him to obey Him, so he will resume his good manners, at which point his anger will fade.
2 – He should get out of the situation he is in, so that his anger will dissipate because of his moving away from that situation.
3 – He should remember what anger leads to of regret and the need to apologize.
4 – He should remember the reward for forgiving others and of being tolerant, so he should force himself to overcome his anger, seeking that reward and so as to avoid deserving blame and punishment.
5 – He should remind himself of the way that people like and respect him, and he should not risk losing that because of his anger, so that people change their minds about him. He should know that by forgiving people he will only increase the respect with which they view him.
And Allah is the Source of Strength.
Wallahualam~
4 comments:
God, Maddy, this is SO NOT a small matter! You had every right to have a female technician do the job, or at least have a female nurse present, that's general knowledge and I cannot believe the guy was too stupid to know that. I pray that every possible action is taken against this guy. What did your fiance have to say about it? If I were him, I would have beaten up the idiot in a heartbeat...
bagus!camnila seseorang wanita yang baik mempertahankan hak dan maruah nya!!
don't think i can cool ur anger lah maddy. what an idiot. i believe the word 'curse' is invented for a reason. like this one~~ haha. perhaps it is a matter of lack of islamic knowledge. or he is just doing his 'routine' work. may it be that when he is reprimanded, he will see the reasons y and may Allah open his heart. there are many, many ignorant people that exist nowadays.
PoetryGirl:
Its not only general knowledge in a so-called Islamic country but it is also my freaking RIGHTS that the guy was so stupidly ignorant, i seriously will get that guy!!!
i not only wish for my fiancee to beat him in a heartbeat but also for my most gangster boy students to corner him and beat him till he's praying for em to stop!!! hahaha!! at least i could have taught something of value to my students who are always lazy to learn academics stuffs, LOL!
adzim:
thank you!! and i will stand up for what i believe it and should practise more and more!!
hepimepi:
too many ignorant and stupid people and some called themselves educated but if they don't act like one then please don't ask for my respect!!
curse that guy again and again!!!
Post a Comment