Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tumblr is pretty cool huh



Bismillah, Assalamualaikum MySpace


I wish I could buy a dslr and it don't cost much coz I could take beautiful pictures and then use adobe, which means Imma gonna hafta learn adobe too, and post meaningful words on the pictures that depicts the significant images and get addicted to Tumblr because I think I am since I don't really have a hobby so Tumblr is my new muse, hmm.


I wanna kickbox but that hobby is expensive too, waa, everything is, and adding to the list is playing the cello, wahh, I gotta stop being all expensive taste :p




but I'll try with a digicam first and hopefully I work it!

4 comments:

musaf said...

dslr skrg da murahh laaaaaaa

wanderfulmadnificent said...

prove it!! or better yet, sponsor!! :p

musaf said...

mintak la dalam salah satu hantaran nanti =p

usya nihh~
http://shashinki.com/shop
Ini adalah salah satu website yg boleh pakai dan dipercayai untuk dijadikan rujukan bg current price utk barang2 kamera. So bile pegi kedai, makesure dapat harga lebih rendah dari harga kat website ini.

Ini antara model cadangan dengan harga paling rendah.
1. Nikon D3000 ~ RM1850
2. Canon EOS 1000D ~ RM1750
3. Sony Alpha A230 ~ RM1560
4. Sony Alpha A330 ~ RM1900
5. Olympus E-420 ~ RM1775

Yg dicangkan adalah nikon dan canon. Harga2 ni kire paling rendah la. Kalo dapat mmg bertuah. Dan harga ni adalah body camera dan kit lense skali. Kalau body je murah lagi. Murah kan?

=D

wanderfulmadnificent said...

THANK YOU!! =))

i am not a technophobic and i do wish i have a dslr but then again, i don't exactly know when i'll act on actually getting it, hehe, basically its not in my list of priority, hehe but thanks for everything ;)