Thursday, August 19, 2010

Birthday Post

Bismillah, Assalamualaikum Myspace Icons



I always write a Birthday Post, it's a ritual :p


and I'm sorta kinda turning my blog into a blog cum Tumblr so bear with me and my constant writer's block -_-'


I credited the source and you can see it if you click on the images ;)


So I thought I let my readers know what my Birthday Wishes are since I'm old, boo hoo!



Free to dance~



Get marry asap with a wedding gown like this :p




Visit all the 7 wonders of the world, or is that 8 wonders? 9? 10? or just travel around the world!
or maybe just settle in Paris, aaaahhhh~



read loads and loads!



Yes, thank you indeed ;)




Most of all, I want to be closer to Allah (",)

2 comments:

ainul ilyani said...

Sorry for wishing ur birthday a bit late..semoga berjaya dunia dan akhirat dan mencapai segala hajat ;)

wanderfulmadnificent said...

thank you ani *hugs!*