Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It seems like I have all the time in the world for Tumblr!

Bismillah, Assalamualaikum Myspace Icons



I can see why people turn to Tumblr now since sometimes words just fail me in writing for my blog. In spite of having so much to say, I tend to brush it off or leaving it unpublished and then looking back and wondering if I should have posted it for the world to see, sigh, wassup with that right?!


So I would like to promote my Tumblr and I don't expect followers (never did anyway) and I don't expect anything actually just that when you read my Tumblr, you'll see things that amazes you and pwetty things and beautiful quotes that is relevant to your situation and whatever it is you see! Because the reason I finally did a Tumblr was that I wanted all those images, quotes, and whatnot for my own personal collection because I had loved looking at em and pretty much all that I reblog are relevant to me so my Tumblr is what you see is what you get ;)




(Click on the Screen Cap to go directly to yours truly Tumblr)


The best part about Tumblr is of course Reblogging and believe me when I say that it is addictive so I better watch out! Now I say that Tumblr is my new muse but I do cringe when I spend too much time Tumblr-hopping to reblog and then there's the feeling that I just wanna reblog everything because everything is just so cool! So my warning would be to have a little control tho it doesn't help that sometimes I'm free at night and all I wanna do is snack away and reblog! :p


What I don't like about Tumblr is that there's too much swear words and most Tumblr-ers that I come across are teenagers and its not a good thing as Tumblr somehow encourages youngsters that its cool to use those swear words whereas its not! I'm not trying to be all grown-up pointing a finger and waggling it going all grandma with my hair tied in a bun critisizing that Tumblr this and Tumblr that but seriously, swearing and using swear words ARE NOT COOL and doesn't prove anything and the best people out there do not swear so get over it teenagers who swear, boo!


All in all, I'm not trying to write a testimonial about Tumblr because its prolly an IN thing now, but seriously, Tumblr is just cool, no kidding man!

No comments: