Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's still Syawal!

Bismillah, Assalamualaikum MySpace


Its still Syawal so I would like to wish everyone who knows or may not know me (yet!) a Very Very Happy Eid Mubarak!




This Eid doesn't really feel like much of an Eid! For the 1st time in my life, I don't care (or mind at all!) about attire and whether I should have eaten less and ironically, now I do mind! I felt like I should have bought that extra baju kurung (pretty much because I'm a teacher) that was on display at Kompleks PKNS before Raya because it had cost less than RM100 and now its probably not a discounted item anymore, wuuhuu T_T


and now I realize that I shouldn't have eaten so much because well...you can poke my cheeks for that, urgh!!


It's no good crying over split milk because I should have known better but that's the problem, I don't!


I don't really like routines but on Eid, its an exception. So the routine every year is that:


1st day of Raya: Wake up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy (okay, so how does that supposed to feel like :p), Raya prayers, eating nasi minyak and sate and laksa, ask for forgiveness from parents, siblings and relatives, take lots and lots of pictures, give money to kids who come just for the money, go to Pulau Rusa (Abah's relatives) and sometimes at night, either there's a guest or we go somewhere and be the guest in someplace!


On the 2nd day of Raya: Basically just visit all of Mama's relatives until nightfall.


3rd day of Raya: Go to Kemaman for Abah's side of the family where there would be meet & greet sessions, tahlil for Abah's parents and his one arwah brother, eating nasi dagang (but this year, there was nasi minyak and sata!), take pictures, cleaning up and chatting and family meetings and all the festive family stuffs that family do on Raya!


4th Day of Raya: Back to Shah Alam with a few stops here and there and sleep until my hijab is all upside down in the car, LOL :p


When would Raya not be a routine?! I don't know but moods and feelings are always different because every year people and things around you change and that's when the routine breaks a bit by bit and don't get me started on next year coz I'll get excited, teehee :"p


Btw, that emoticon up there looks like me eating sate :p


1 comment:

Mysara said...

tak kisahlaa routine camne pon,i misssssss it sooo much =(
mungkin sbb byk kenangan dlm kete otw balik kampung :p and keropok lekor!!!

jgn lupe puasa 6!