Bismillah, Assalamualaikum 
I teach classes for Form 3 & 5 at night and there's this student, cute and cheerful, her name is R.
After class, she wanted me to eat dinner at her food stall so I obliged with all the other girls. I have heard stories about her from the other teachers that she's something. She scores in her exams but she doesnt practise Islam and she has slept with her boyfriends. Yet, she respects me and never fails to entertain me with her essays and good sentence structure even not a perfect one.
So I went to her stall and ordered the stall's signature dish and while I waited, I looked around only to see the root of her destruction.
Her grandfather is sipping coffee smoking with lips as black as the back of a pot. Mother is the one doing the cooking. Father is sitting with his friends playing cards whilst drinking and smoking. Older sister is feeding her baby who's wearing worn-out clothes and what seem like a diaper about to fall off. The baby is not clean I presume. Older brother is hanging out with his rempit friends. Younger brother and younger sister are glued to the idiot box.
and when she served me the meal, I lost my appetite.

I teach classes for Form 3 & 5 at night and there's this student, cute and cheerful, her name is R.
After class, she wanted me to eat dinner at her food stall so I obliged with all the other girls. I have heard stories about her from the other teachers that she's something. She scores in her exams but she doesnt practise Islam and she has slept with her boyfriends. Yet, she respects me and never fails to entertain me with her essays and good sentence structure even not a perfect one.
So I went to her stall and ordered the stall's signature dish and while I waited, I looked around only to see the root of her destruction.
Her grandfather is sipping coffee smoking with lips as black as the back of a pot. Mother is the one doing the cooking. Father is sitting with his friends playing cards whilst drinking and smoking. Older sister is feeding her baby who's wearing worn-out clothes and what seem like a diaper about to fall off. The baby is not clean I presume. Older brother is hanging out with his rempit friends. Younger brother and younger sister are glued to the idiot box.
and when she served me the meal, I lost my appetite.
5 comments:
good education begins at home :)
glad that ur writing something else other than how sad u are ;)
tulahkan...kadang2 kesian ngan diorg nie....
kesiannye.. may Allah guide her and all of us
erk, kesian2..
sometimes these kids cant be blamed at all sbb the trouble comes from the parents itself..
tibe2 teringat balik kate2 author aku terima nikahnya, nk kawen bukan stakat jg makan, pakai n umah utk anak2, sbb binatang pun buat menda yg same utk anak2 diorg..
kids, their soul need to be feed as well, masyaAllah, berat betol tanggungan dosa parents yg x berupaya bentuk anak2 diorg..
moga kite semua akn menjadi parents mardhatillah insyaAllah :)
p/s: i mish u wan madihah..
kesian kan...
and milah, wow, you're good ;)
and i miss everyone above!
Post a Comment