Bismillah, Assalamualaikum :D
Fitri tiru ke tu?
And he sheepishly tried to hide the paper.
So I said; takpe, tiru la, teacher penat ngajaq, kamu nak p tiru pulak padahal kamu bole wat sendiri. Taknak
And then he tried to pass the paper up and I said, teacher tau ni kamu tiru
And then he got really guilty and he said;
Ok, ok, nak buat balik la teacher bole tak? Biarla kertas ni dah jadi rojak pun.
And I said, takpela, teacher nak amik dah ni.
I went to help other people and he thought I wasn’t looking and tried to retrieve back the paper, searching it within all the piles of the other students’ work.
I caught him red – handed and said;
Fitri! Buat ape tu!
And when I went up to him and took the paper, he actually tried to snatched it back from me until the end of the paper got ripped!
I wat tatau je, and he said, teacher, sorry teacher tapi tolongla, nak buat balik…
And I said, did u learn your lesson?
And he said; yes, saya takkan meniru lagi.
And he even went to the staff room after that to apologize profusely.
He’s so cute isn’t he?
But sometimes I scold him because he can be hingaq in the class too, hehe :p
5 comments:
yea..he's cute! haha
hihi. masti sgt comel kan? alalala~ [muni]
i mcm kurg paham ur story..haha..tp kids mmg innocently cute =P
k3i:
who's this? wait till u see how cute his face is, really cute! hehe :p
muni:
sgt comel! ;)
mysara:
ala, nanti i cite, die plak tak faham :<
luckily i faham! sbb i was in the same situation with u 2. haha
bayangkan murid tu meniru depan i pastu i said 'buku sapa tu?' n i panggil budak tu. dua2 kena marah. haha
Post a Comment