Sunday, August 31, 2008

This Ramadhan 1429H


Bismillah, Assalamualaikum :)

HAPPY CELEBRATING THE HOLY MONTH OF RAMADAN 1429H ^_^

This Ramadan;

I will be celebrating this holy month with my students at the school and I AM EXCITED! At the same time, I know I will feel more tired, hopefully not more hungry than I always feel and God Forbid me to lose patience with the students, huhu..

My only younger brother, Hilmi is going away to a place where he always wanted to go, to the Middle East to further his studies and I will miss his presence because blood is always so thick.

Mai Sis will be going back to England this end of September but this time around, I can actually send her off at the airport, yey!

I resolve every year to be so much better, to always escalate my ibadah and to find the night of Lailatul Qadr.

I want to keep on praying for enlightenment not just for me but also for my students.


Ramadan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an as a guide to mankind also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (between right and wrong). So everyone of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spent it in fasting, but if anyone is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (should be made up) by days later. Allah intends every facility for you He does not want to put you to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful.
Al-Baqara [2:185]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hepi ramadhan... =) me pun berpuasa kat tempat baru.. take care! selamat beribadah..

wanderfulmadnificent said...

tak sabar nak bukak puasa sama ;)