Friday, December 19, 2008

The Answer and Many More...

Bismillah, Assalamualaikum MySpace


1. I can eat the same meal for days if I am just so into it.
2. I love to drive over the speed limit.
3. I need a blanket to sleep.
4. I have to arrange stuffs or else I feel distressful.

So here's the answer:

No 1 is the lie or it's false, it's not true, whichever, the fact is even if I love that certain meal but because I am the variety type therefore I would not repeat the same meal for days, I just have to change menu, hehe

I love to drive over the speed limit because I love to speed, surprise huh, well, its true, now if only my wira could take me over 120... MySpace MySpace

I just need a blanket to sleep and the reason is too sappy to write here, hihi MySpace

and No 4 is just so true since everyone knows I have OCD, everyone? particularly everyone MySpace

away for the weekend~

and did you know that when a heart breaks, it don't break even?
I sort of know but never found the words for it and now, The Script-Breakeven made it all clear.

Coz I got time while she got freedom
Coz when a heart breaks no it don't break even

Her best days will be some of my worst
She finally met a man that's gonna put her first
While I'm wide awake she's no trouble sleeping
Coz when a heart breaks no it don't break even, even no

What am I suppose to do when the best part of me was always you?
What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK?
I'm falling to pieces, yeah
I'm falling to pieces

They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop me bleeding
Coz she's moved on while I'm still grieving
And when a heart breaks no it dont break even, even, no

What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you?
What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK?
I'm falling to pieces, yeah
I'm falling to pieces, yeah
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces

You got his heart and my heart and none of the pain
You took your suitcase, I took the blame
Now I'm trying to make sense of what little remains
Coz you left with no love, with no love to my name


so basically, if you're not thinking of getting marry anytime soon then don't be so weak to fall in love because hearts will break and it dont break even which is really sad because a party will always hurt the most MySpace

your past sins will become your atmosphere of suspicion today, tomorrow and forever.
-as translated from http://saifulislam.com-

On another note, Congratulations to brides and grooms who's having their wedding in this month marking the end of 2008. Let's hope next year brings good news, huhu MySpace


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear,

Totally, its not break my heart (yupp, Im already 23 years old, sooner or later, i'll get marry) but, its not bothering me, alhamdulillah.

for overspeed, i do agree. takut & little panicked. huhu..

Anonymous said...

tambahan, i couldnt agree with u anymore, u and OCD.
(psychiatry disorder) atau perfectionist. huhu..every single thing done without fail.
alhamdulillah. i like it. its ur kelebihan.

Anonymous said...

yeay betul... heheho..

nie OST ape2 muvie or series ke?

a passerby said...

ey wan! lame tak jenguk ur blog..melampau taw i nih...hihi sorry ok but the lyrics mcm sgt sedih & sayu! i loyyyke! wats that a song or wat? best ke the song? wat genre is it..ceh btol ke song, ntah2 poem ke ape ke..

foru said...

i guessed it wrong o_____o i didn't know you love to speed. that's scary. i don't think i wanna be in a car with someone who drives like a "pelesit" .___. just kidding!

we're an OCD. high five! but sometimes i think being an OCD has its disadvantages at times...*sigh*