Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lets Play!


Bismillah, Assalamualaikum MySpace

Three Truths and a Lie
Write 4 statements about oneself: one of the statements should be false while 3 should be true. The goal is to fool people about which is the lie. Try to guess which is the lie.

Tips:
It would be better if it were own personal quirks and idiosyncrasies, pet peeves and dislikes, or the most bizarre situations you've ever been in!


1. I can eat the same meal for days if I am just so into it.
2. I love to drive over the speed limit.
3. I need a blanket to sleep.
4. I have to arrange stuffs or else I feel distressful.

So can you guess?!

This is a great ice-breaking game and I totally recommend it because I have done it before in one of the JMK's activity but the group has to be smaller, maximum of 5 people because some people tend to go on and on (well, you know how we girls are!) and then there are the opposites of these kind of people but that's okay as long as they talk but of course, the idea is to be animated and enthusiastic because not only do you want to fool them but you also want to humour them thus the ice would slowly crumble and you find yourself saying hey, this person is cool and I wanna be friends with her/him, hehe, or wow, what a personality, this person could be good in ... well, whatever right? you get the picture?

and its also good if every one in the group can draft out what they wanna say in paper first because it took me ages to think of really good ones and I am not sure that's puzzling enough but lets just see shall we!

So guess mine and then I tag everyone in my list of bloggers to have a go and inform me when you're ready for me to guess!

and the answer will be in my next post!

MySpace


11 comments:

Madame Iman said...

yey! kite yg fes teka..soka sokaa..
ops..at first wht i understand is 1 betul..3 salah..rupenye 3betul 1 salah..teka yg betul..
haha no 3 n 4 betul..cos i knowww u cant sleep w/o ur blanket..andd u r such a tidy person~ proven time asrama dolu2 :P..so tht leaves 2 option..yg atas..hmm
wild guess: mebi drive over speed limit tu...lie. betul x jawapan sayaa??

Madame Iman said...

*ops..i mean teka yg salah :P

Anonymous said...

no 1 salah! betul tak? ;p

murniizar said...

macam kakzahrah, no 1 kot yang salah! hek3~ :P

Madame Iman said...

darn. dah 2 org x sama jawapan dgn kite nih..

Anonymous said...

erm..let me guess...two=)?

Your Average Mat said...

must be driving over the speed limit ler sis..

Anonymous said...

a'a kita pun guess no 1 salah.
explain no 2 sebab k.maddy nak keta rush kan?
x kan keta rush nak bawak slow? =P

murniizar said...

cepat la kakmaddy~
nak tau ur jawapan! heeheh

wanderfulmadnificent said...

Zsa Zsa:
wrong, hehe :p

zmk:
right!

cik murni izar:
right right!

Raihanah Rahim:
sorry, wrong, hehe :p

Your Average Mat:
u should know better! tsk tsk :p

ღ فاطمة ღ:
spot on!

nadiahazhari said...

alamak wan, terlepas la plak this entry....tak dpt nak join the game....huhuhu