Monday, December 22, 2008

Escapism by doing Tags

Bismillah, Assalamualaikum MySpace

So if a friend tag me and if there is so much time and nothing much to compose and write therefore I would comply even if the tag is dorky (no offence kak azura, hehe) but I had my share of dorky tags becoming un-dorky, huhu, just of matter of the tag becoming wow with a sprinkle of magic dust somewhere MySpace

1) do you think you’re hot?
I told you some tags are downright dorky and the answer to this question is if I get rashes then I think I may be a tad hot.

2) upload your favourite picture of you
nahh, cant be bothered MySpace

3) what do you like about that picture?
I wish I was photogenic, sigh~

4) when was the last time u ate pizza?
yesterday! Dominos Delivery, 2 large pizza for RM50! and the chinese guy on the phone was really funny! at first, he kept calling me Malihah then Matihah then it was just miss thank God, and he was like super friendly, I wanted to know about the promotions and he was like OF COURSE THERE IS A PROMOTION!!, ok miss, you know what, bla bla, and then when he suggested taking the super fine crust of one of the pizza, he was practically gushing about how the crust was crispy and thin and it was like he was doing an advertisement and I couldnt help giggling on the other line! [I prefer thick crust with lotsa generous amount of cheese but my dad insisted on the thin crust]. Then when my mom wanted breadsticks, he was like, okay okay, I am going to cut the price especially for you, discount price for you miss Malihah, LOL! regardless whether its discounted or not, it was really funny and I genuinely express my utmost gratitude to him for really knowing how to handle a customer, hehe MySpace

5) the last song u listened to?
The Script - Breakeven
I totally recommend The Script, an Irish band, totally cool, not just the music but the lyrics as well, especially the words they write!



6)what are u doing right now besides this?
compelling myself to finish my thesis!

7)what name would u prefer besides yours?
this is out of the question but I just wanna say that everytime I mention my name, people would always associate it with Madihah Dunia Baru, sheesh people, just because my name was famous because of her, it doesnt mean that every response I would get would be...ooo macam nama kat dunia baru tu, yeah, whatever, cut the crap, rolling my eyes! and it get soooo annoying when my students would say that I am just as kalut as the Madihah from Dunia Baru, oh man, reallyyy
MySpace

ppl i tag :

everyone with a story to tell through tags, hehe, because sometimes I find that tags has the questions and if you're bored enough, you can actually use em as guides, eee, I'm actually saying this, creepyyy MySpace

so this is what thesis writing can do to you and WARNING!! I have only a week left and my socks are not pulled up yet, probably its because I have been wearing the same socks so time for a change, sigh~


No comments: