Sunday, January 25, 2009

sentences swirling in my mind now

Bismillah, Assalamualaikum Myspace Icons


"Nobody cared about the Palestinians. You journalists come and take our stories. But what happens after this? We want solutions."
-Rhita Helow from Gaza who watched Israeli soldiers shoot her father right before her eyes.-

'Comparisons are easily done
Once you've had a taste of perfection
Like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one
I still got the seed'
-Thinking of You by Katy Perry-

"For chapter one, you need to go much deeper. Pretend that I dont know anything. Just go on even if it exceeds 10 pages."
-My Project Paper Supervisor-

"Teacher, can we be friends?"
-A Form 1 student whom I will be teaching Readers Theatre for a month for my Project Paper-

'Hey, why cant I stop eating, all I wanna do is eat and all I keep thinking about is food, glorious food!'
-Me, Myself and I-

Myspace Icons


2 comments:

foru said...

your last sentences made me hysterical! my head is full of foods, yummy foods. eventually i gave up trying to push it to the back of my head and went to the kitchen to stuff my already bloated stomach. lol.. like in one of this drama, "aku x boleh pikir kalo aku x makan"... that's exactly the excuse that i made so that i don't feel guilty from excessive eating..

wanderfulmadnificent said...

LOL! i have the same excuse believe it or not! but i just have to control because its getting to the point whereby i get really frustrated with my weight and lack of self control, sob...and yes, i am conscious at times :'(