Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another Tag

Bismillah, Assalamualaikum Myspace Icons


I actually have tons to blog about but sometimes, when I finally get the chance to actually put my thoughts into writing, its like as if all those views POOF! taken by the wind of who-knows-what or maybe I have so many things to do lately that I just want to escape by doing tags! so this one tag is from Naeemah, my tag+bloggy+friend, hehe [she would be proud] LOL MySpace

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I guess not, huhu, and didja know that its hard to find the meaning of Madihah in many books!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Before the ceasefire.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
At times especially when I'm using an extra fine tip pen.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAL?
I'm all for anything at all that is tasty and delectable, yummy

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I wish! LOL

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes, haha, because she, that would be I, talks a lot and she, that would be me, can talk about anything so try her, that would be yours truly again MySpace

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
There's actually satisfaction when being cynicism in certain contexts that calls for it.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
I have tonsils?!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
YES indeed! I am all for adrenaline-junkie types of extreme sports!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
I remember I use to like all those sweet stuffs like Honey Star but now, I like Fitness Fruit, Muesli and Oats with fruits, hehe

11. DO YOU UNITE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
OCD people do more than unite their shoes, they make sure that any shoes are never apart!

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
I love La Cremeria but I think its Nestle so boycott!

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their smiles!


14. RED OR PINK?
Both mix together would be a nice attractive fusion.

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I hate it when I get very impatient!

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My family <3

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
If you're bored like me then why not?

18. WHAT COLOUR OF PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Colourful, you imagine yourself :p

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Thinking of You by Katy Perry

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
All the colours you want me to be :p

21. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Vanilla ;)

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Zahrah about business and $

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Give me a reason why I should like n3mah :p

24. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Table tennis

25. HAIR COLOUR?
Redhead :p

26. EYE COLOUR?
Green :p

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
When I feel like a granny wearing spectacles :p

28. FAVOURITE FOOD?
Too many, the list would be endless :p

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings that leave me all fuzzy MySpace

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Slumdog Millionaire and I totally recommend everyone to watch this movie! Believe it when you see it that this movie deserve to win all those awards!

31. WHAT COLOUR OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

[This tag is getting long and winding] Blue

32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Now I just want winter MySpace

33. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both, haha :p

34. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
I like everything!

35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Matters closely related to the heart and if it just bugs me!

36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
If I'm hurt, sob :'(

37.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Academic books you dont wanna know MySpace

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A real mouse :p

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Its been a month that I have not watched TV

40. FAVOURITE SOUND(S)?
I love the sound of rain too and cello and deep soothing zikr Myspace Icons


41. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
That'll be in how many months time, hehe (excited all over again!)

42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Is OCD a talent? :p

43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
My IC says 14.

44. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
If you're interesting then you would be doing this although its like reallyyy long, heck!

Finally over meh?

Myspace Icons




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jgn kata xtahu tonsil tu ape..

wanderfulmadnificent said...

tau la, ala, sebok je :p