Bismillah, Assalamualaikum

People can be so funny sometimes.
I am currently selling Palestine MAFLA so for those of you who are interested then please contact me so that we can discuss. Nway, the thing is, the person who sold it to me has already mentioned that in the process of making the maflas', some money have already been donated to Palestine so basically, when any of you buy the mafla that I am selling at present, you will automatically be indirectly contributing to Palestine. On another note, I am also making a personal donation from my business of selling the mafla and that I pledge to bank in RM1 from every sale of the mafla to Aman Palestine and Mercy Malaysia. To clear matters, I do plan to top up more than the amount that I would get from the sale of the mafla, but that's my own private matter.
The thing is, someone has just said:
"RM1 je nak derma?"
Am I a datin in the first place? and why cant it be RM1? and what's the big deal? and lastly, what have you done?
But that's not nice, let anyone say anything at all...
"She is training militants as she is selling mafla now"
"The Palestine issues have died down already, no need to buy"
"Why is she all worked up on the Palestine issues, what have they ever done to us"
"She is too extreme"
I am just selling mafla for crying out loud and if I could, I'd go to Palestine myself and fight, why not? But these people, there are practically being quizzical and aggravating me as if I'm selling mafla could hurt them! Why are there even people like this in this world, in my world?!
Despite it all, I dont care and have turned immune to all the ridiculing I get because I look at these people and my heart goes out to them. They have no means to do what I am able to do and they look at the Palestinian issues with vacant hearts and souls, you can't just say you cried and sympathize BUT DO NOTHING!
Action speaks louder than words so why not I embrace this test and why not everyone out there especially the opposition to join me? You'll see that it wont hurt a bit!
In whatever business thou mayest be, and whatever portion thou mayest be reciting from the Qur'an― and whatever deed ye (mankind) may be doing― We are Witnesses thereof when ye are deeply engrossed therein. Nor is hidden from thy Lord (so much as) the weight of an atom on the earth or in heaven. And not the least and not the greatest of these things but are recorded in a clear Record.
Yunus [10:61]
4 comments:
ignore them maddy.
i respect u though, at least u have the effort to do something.
like what i said, some people just can't be bothered!
good one wan. is like ur dream comes true. i want to buy MAFLA fro youla. hehehehe
ai laikkkeeee...you cant just say you cried and DO NOTHING! yes. exactly...harus ku tiru phrase inih..
wan..awk jual yg mcmana? kite nk beli kalo material dia cm wool2 gituh..dont care how much you donate..hehe
gda Mokhtar:
i do ignore them but not without giving my 2 cents worth, GRR..
thank you for the respect, it means something to be on the same boat ;)
nadiah:
buy2, jangan tak buy :p
Zsa Zsa:
hehe, thanks for liking, its so true huh ;)
BUT sis, unfortunately i am not selling the woolly one, sob, i got the prints one so i wont lie and say the quality is that good as some are not because the woolly one is out of stock. doyot is my agent btw, hehe :p
Post a Comment