Bismillah, Assalamualaikum 
This is no feel-good story...
It was like as if I was possessed!
I felt it crawling and creeping in my skin...
I would never have taught anything of it
I grabbed it, perhaps even squeeze it and then shook it off
and I saw IT for what it was
and screamed
and shivered
and hugged my roommate tightly just to erase the memory
or was it that I slapped my roommate's back, huhu
and then I started to cry
and I cried
I swayed and choked and coughed and cried again
and everyone came
and by then, I was shaking uncontrollably
and they wanna put a stop to my hysterical moments
and I knew I just had to stop so I calmed myself
Stop it!
and went to bed with my heart thumping
and my lips upside down,
I felt so sad and scared
and foolish yet weird
There was no ghost
If you hadn't guess yet based on the title...
well, it was just a gecko managed to sneak onto my leg and somehow I think I really did squeezed it because when it went out, it was lifeless already, EEE!!!
I hate, I hate, I hate!!
So I need help...


This is no feel-good story...
It was like as if I was possessed!

I felt it crawling and creeping in my skin...
I would never have taught anything of it
I grabbed it, perhaps even squeeze it and then shook it off
and I saw IT for what it was
and screamed

and shivered

and hugged my roommate tightly just to erase the memory
or was it that I slapped my roommate's back, huhu
and then I started to cry
and I cried

I swayed and choked and coughed and cried again
and everyone came
and by then, I was shaking uncontrollably
and they wanna put a stop to my hysterical moments
and I knew I just had to stop so I calmed myself
Stop it!
and went to bed with my heart thumping
and my lips upside down,
I felt so sad and scared
and foolish yet weird
There was no ghost
If you hadn't guess yet based on the title...
well, it was just a gecko managed to sneak onto my leg and somehow I think I really did squeezed it because when it went out, it was lifeless already, EEE!!!
I hate, I hate, I hate!!
So I need help...

8 comments:
yucksss..!! slimy tak bahagian bawah badan dia tu? hahahha...
uwaaa!!
ahhhhhhh nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
at first i thought it was a coackroach~~~~
nuuuuu, you squeezed it!!!! you must have been so grossed out!gyaa.. my body shivered just by imagining it.
gecko dgn cicak sama eh...(still tak paham cite sebenarnye..huuu)
zatul:
ur body shivered just reading what i wrote let alone my body who responded violently to my most horrible fear!!
i reallyyyy hate!!
Nor Raihanah Abdull Rahim:
gecko is cicak in english, apparently i checked that lizard is another species but they are still similar, urgh!!
the story is that a gecko managed to creep and crawl onto my leg and i accidently squeezed it as i thought that it was just a bug and threw it out, turned out to be a gecko, so i went hysterical, sob :(
haha. i witnessed the aftermath and i tried not to laugh, but sorry maddy, i couldn't help :D it's so funny actually. but then after i tgk u nangis memang really truk rase kesian pulak.
but then still i laugh when i went back to my rum. hehehe.
p/s pelik kan, org yang paling fobia cicak, tapi cicak tu datang kat dia. kat org len dia tak g pun :P
i dapat bayangkan ur muke cam ne. hehe..
adoi, sian budak nih, hehe..
bebeh, u have to overcome ur fear, just like wat im trying to do now.. 2 days ago, a cockroach was crawling up on my face,n kite jerit sorg2 cm org giler ..eeeeii, geli giler!! d feeling was just TERRIBLE!! serius kalo teringat blk rs cm nk termuntah..so d moral value is, nk xnk, try to overcome ur fear k :D i know its hard, but u have to, hehe
Post a Comment