Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I should be at HOME NOW! :'(

Bismillah, Assalamualaikum Myspace Icons


Some people say that;

too much of a good thing is...emm...

well, whatever it is, I think that I am having the all too much of a good thing and I am ready to give it up but I can't and I feel sad and I'm old enough not to feel sad but I do and I just wanna go back to home and family and I think I have had enough but there's no turning back and life is full of choices and I chose this so I have to just brace the storm and I don't want to sound ungrateful so I will just have to get through this and I will and I know that later on I will look back and say that I am glad I did it because I know this feeling is temporary and that its just here now and will go away but I hate this feeling and its turning me into a crybaby and I don't wanna feel this way, this just sucks but I know I will make it through and that I have to make it through! MySpace



In Malay;

"Kesibukan kamu berdasarkan apa yg kamu agendakan".

I deserve this and whatever happens, I have to be grateful!


And remember! your Lord caused to be declared (publicly): "If ye are grateful, I will add more (favours) unto you; but if ye show ingratitude, truly My punishment is terrible indeed."
Ibrahim [14:7]


Congratulations to lil sis! I miss you and even though I don't cry at nights missing you but my heart aches more than you know, hehe, love you [and this goes for the rest of my beloved family] ^_^

No comments: