Bismillah, Assalamualaikum 
It is of great TRAGIC that I had to be there as I made a tragic flaw and a fatal error in judgment and it is of my weakness of character that leads directly to my downfall.
I can be such a TRAGIC HERO that ultimately makes me come to an unhappy and miserable end. A tragic hero would meet doom with courage and dignity but spare me that as I do not deserve any of it at all.
Yes, outside forces have contributed to my downfall and the series of causally related events lead inevitably to the catastrophe and my TRAGIC RESOLUTION but I did not do anything to prevent it.
I had recognize my own TRAGIC FLAW but I do not seek to gain anyone's sympathy.
And it was of even GREATER TRAGEDY that I was weak to succumb to such shame.
So when do TRAGIC MISTAKES turn into a tragedy?
Tragic and unexpected consequences are part and parcel of chaotic human experience. Tragedies seem to last for ever. Tragedies are made up of unintended and uncontrollable consequences. Inability and inaction to do something to do about such consequences when there was opportunity is the central irony of a tragedy.
" . . . we are often held to be below tragedy--or tragedy below us . . . (tragedy is) fit only for the highly placed . . . and where this admission is not made in so many words it is most often implied."
-Arthur Miller states in his essay, "Tragedy and the Common Man-

Do the right things, not because of any rewards, but rather to prevent any regrets.
- Advice to a young Samurai.
You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn
You scream you learn
You grieve you learn
You choke you learn
You laugh you learn
You choose you learn
You pray you learn
You ask you learn
YOU LIVE YOU LEARN
-Alanis Morissette-
It is of great TRAGIC that I had to be there as I made a tragic flaw and a fatal error in judgment and it is of my weakness of character that leads directly to my downfall.
I can be such a TRAGIC HERO that ultimately makes me come to an unhappy and miserable end. A tragic hero would meet doom with courage and dignity but spare me that as I do not deserve any of it at all.
Yes, outside forces have contributed to my downfall and the series of causally related events lead inevitably to the catastrophe and my TRAGIC RESOLUTION but I did not do anything to prevent it.
I had recognize my own TRAGIC FLAW but I do not seek to gain anyone's sympathy.
And it was of even GREATER TRAGEDY that I was weak to succumb to such shame.
So when do TRAGIC MISTAKES turn into a tragedy?
Tragic and unexpected consequences are part and parcel of chaotic human experience. Tragedies seem to last for ever. Tragedies are made up of unintended and uncontrollable consequences. Inability and inaction to do something to do about such consequences when there was opportunity is the central irony of a tragedy.
" . . . we are often held to be below tragedy--or tragedy below us . . . (tragedy is) fit only for the highly placed . . . and where this admission is not made in so many words it is most often implied."
-Arthur Miller states in his essay, "Tragedy and the Common Man-
Do the right things, not because of any rewards, but rather to prevent any regrets.
- Advice to a young Samurai.
You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn
You scream you learn
You grieve you learn
You choke you learn
You laugh you learn
You choose you learn
You pray you learn
You ask you learn
YOU LIVE YOU LEARN
-Alanis Morissette-
No comments:
Post a Comment