Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Quote of the Moment!


Bismillah, Assalamualaikum Myspace Icons



Albaqa' lillah (Yang Kekal hanya bagi Allah)


How would you translate this?

I got this saying from a person who has great Arabic knowledge responding to a news that someone had died.

and I find that this is the best saying ever that you could say to someone who experience loss and I am cracking my head on the best way to translate this as of my love for the English language ;)


Don't you ever find yourself struggling for words when someone is going through a passing of someone or even something so dear?

I do and no matter what you say, it's never the same and the only thing you could actually do is be there~

and remind that person that everything comes from God and goes back to God.

That's LIFE.

and even when life pushes you to the brink, everything still comes from God and goes back to God.

even when you have that feeling of giving up, sob :'(

Nay seek (Allah's) help with patient perseverance and prayer: it is indeed hard, except to those who are humble.
Al-Baqara [2:45]

No comments: