I dunno why but I have a thing for modifying scripts, novels, short stories, poetry and song lyrics! Could be a hobby or something that strucks my fancy and inspiration!
This statement is scary but whenever I hear the song She is Love by Parachute, I think of teaching and how my heart has to be pure in order for the knowledge to pass to my students and how if my passion fades away, even if I try my hardest to teach but it will all be in vain as there won't be any drive to teach anymore thus I wouldn't want that to happen would I...
This statement is scary but whenever I hear the song She is Love by Parachute, I think of teaching and how my heart has to be pure in order for the knowledge to pass to my students and how if my passion fades away, even if I try my hardest to teach but it will all be in vain as there won't be any drive to teach anymore thus I wouldn't want that to happen would I...
So perhaps there needs to be love...
"Ive been beaten down
Ive been kicked around
And the teaching takes its toll on me
And I lost my faith
In my darkest days
But my students make me want to believe
They call teaching love, love, love, love, love
Teaching is supposed to be passion
And I need to believe that teaching is all I need though I doubt this
And students need to take heed
Well I had my ways
They were all in vain
And the teaching and learning process waited patiently
It was all the same
All my pride and shame
sometimes put me on my feet
They call teaching love, love, love, love, love
And when the world slows down deep
And when those stars burn out here
And when I see my students there with wide eyes
And the thirst for knowledge
How could I resist
They call teaching love, love, love, love, love"
On a similar note, Ramadhan is slowly drawing nearer to us and we have to remember that there also needs to be LOVE for the holy month as when there is no devotion hence;
Citing the words of the Prophet Muhammad,
"Many are the people who fast, but who gain nothing from their fast except hunger and thirst; and many are those who stand praying all night but who gain nothing except sleeplessness".
Citing the words of the Prophet Muhammad,
"Many are the people who fast, but who gain nothing from their fast except hunger and thirst; and many are those who stand praying all night but who gain nothing except sleeplessness".
A reminder to me and others, Wallahualam~
2 comments:
oyeah~ teacher wanderful mmg kreatif. remember poem+lagu yg awak wat masa form 3? i'll upload kat fb someday :D
whhhaaatt poem+song? upload laaa! and thanks for the compliment *kish*
Post a Comment