Saturday, December 26, 2009

2009 in pictures!

Bismillah, Assalamualaikum Myspace Icons


January

I remember that 2009 would be quite a year for me especially that even at the beginning of the year, some events were inevitable like finishing studies, posting and graduation but of course, there were always surprises even in small packages :)



My first Chinese New Year Celebration at Leann's Open House, thank you Leann ^_^

If I could give an example of a true 1Malaysian, then it would be Leann, my coursemate, she not only has complimentary attributes but she made quite an effort for us to enjoy eating and experiencing CNY at her home, and it help that some of her relatives are Muslim who had done the cooking for us Malays and that all the cutlery were brand new, aaaawww shucks <3

February

Nothing much happened in this month maybe because I was still busy studying and completing my project paper. I remembered that it was one hectic semester! Nonetheless, we coursemates had ample time to breakaway from the stress and so I organized Paintball which was cool and I wish to play again but dunno when.



March



Again, March was studying and studying and more of studying esp that exam was around the corner but in between burning the midnight oil, I was involved in 2 cool sports event! Can you guess?



April


And so the studying was over with Finals meaning that my course studies of 6 years were also done, phew~






Wow! What 6 years! It had been amazing! and it was also enuff. Time for a new beginning :D


May



I remembered touring the whole Perlis state, eating Perlis food and going to Padang Besar bedazzled by the cheap girly things like brooches and jewelry. Next time would be Kelantan, Sabah and Sarawak no?



With the exams finally over, my coursemates and I were rope in to do works for our lecturers, and I dunno about the rest of my friends but I had loved being an editor! You'll see me again in major newspapers and magazines this time, count on it!



and last but not least, was my coursemates grand exit from our institution of higher learning, our Storytelling Concert!

June


and so GOODBYE degree, GOODBYE coursemates of TESL IPSAH-UPSI 2003-2009, till we meet again! of course, 2010 holds much better days for both you and me, InsyaAllah :)


My beloved parents rewarded me with an escapade to see Mai Sis! Whee!!

(Alhamdulillah :)



London


Leicestershire



Paris


and I miss all these places sooooo much!! I wanna go again soooooo much!!


So right here, right now, I wanna write down my dreams:

I wish I may, I wish I might, to go further my studies specifically in England, InsyaAllah, Ameen =))


7 comments:

zmk said...

Ameeen!

ps: miss Paghi too.. huuu...

jemapel nadz said...

tu me manques paghi too :p jom g ag.hahah.

zmk said...

mmg miss, tapi nk g tempat lain aa plak..jom3~ ;)

Nadiah said...

Ya ALLAH makbulkan doa sahabatku ini....ameeen....

nak gi juga....ley join ?????

zmk said...

nad, jom!! jom g amsterdam.. nk jejak kaki kat schipol airport, then nak turun ke selatan to Berg Op Zoom, tempat Natrah dibesarkan lepas dilarikan dari Singapura.

oh terasa nk menjejak sejarah plak..~

PoetryGirl said...

yeah i totally agree that one small miracle is all we need (teachers are so easily pleased)... i love the post-exam pics best ;-)

gda Mokhtar said...

also got a myvi? x aci, tiruu...
mine's myvi se, pearl white!