This marks 1 year and not more than that~

and this one is for you...
I'm saying sorry in advance cause this won't always go to plan
Though we don't mean to take our love for granted
It's in our nature to forget what matters
How when the going is getting tough
And we're all about giving up
Things that we never thought we'd gonna say, gonna say them
Things that we never thought we'd play, gonna play them
It ain't perfect, but it's worth it
And it's always getting better
It's gonna take some time to get it right
Cause I'm still learning the art of love
I'm still trying to not mess up
So whenever I stumble let me know
You need to spell it out for me
Cause I'm still trying to learn the art of love
I know my detail requires more attention
If I ever hurt you it's not my intention
Cause we're gonna make our mistakes
Find out how much your heart can take
But I know that you got my back
And baby I got yours
Sometimes I'm gonna miss
I'm still learning how to give
I'm not giving up
I'm still learning how to love
Women impure are for men impure and men impure are for women impure; and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity: these are not affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honourable.
(An-Noor 24:26)
(An-Noor 24:26)
9 comments:
wow! amat2 terkesan dengan setiap baris ayat;'),jangan berhenti berharap,bila terkenang semua yang dialui,oooo,semua ni hanyalah masa..tapi penantian tetap satu penderitaan!!Ya Allah,permudahkan lah urusan kami yang sememangnya mudah bagiMu,dan janganlah Engkau susahkan urusan kami yang senang bagiMu,amin
I dunno what is really happening but I know U r struggling with ur own feelings n I guess it's about love..Kak maddy, stay strong and do not feel doubted of doing sumthing that u feel right..love is something u don have to learn at times dear, it's something which should go naturally with sincerety n honesty, n dun forget it requires SACRIFICE.. all rite ;)
abd. adzim b abd. razak:
AMEEN!!
ainul ilyani:
hehe ani, on the contrary, i am not struggling with my feelings and neither is he, hehe :"p
but i do agree that i need to stay strong and that sacrifice is on my mind a lot now T_T
btw, last year on that day marks a special event and well, i just wanted to dedicate that picture and the lyric of that song to the person above, hihi ;)
sabar ye my dear friend.....insyaALLAH semuanya akan dipermudahkan dan dipercepatkan. ALLAH knows the best for you two.
ooo.ok, 'the person above' must be very impressed to read the special dedication especially for him has been published in public. ;P
nice post, and it's touching btw! ;)
it's always getting better :)
semoga dipermudahkan urusan.
semoga semuanya berjalan lancar.
i miss you my friend and i hope that everything will be in place soon. ameen.
mads darl
kalau ada pape nk tolong, i'm here babe! :)
Wan dearie,
Semoga Allah memudahkan urusanmu sahabatku.
Inshallah the path taken even tough sangat mencabar tetapi inshAllah penghujungnya untuk sesuatu yg mulia. Bersabarlah sebab the road taken after wards (after married) is tougher and lagi sangat mencabar.
Allahuyasahhil amrik!
kak mad!!
be strong dear.masa itu akan tiba jua.ensha allah!:)
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!
i truly appreciate everyone's prayers and yes, that's all i need, lots and lots of prayers from beloved friends ^_^
thank you and may Allah bless all of you ;)
Post a Comment