Bismillah, Assalamualaikum
I think if my parents read this, they will probably wonder why am I blogging in the midst of my finals and I will say to them that its a looong gap dear parents, don't fret as I would not do anything that might jeapordize my chances of getting that far-away-4 Flat, sigh~
How to play?
1) Copy the text -
2) Create a new note -
3) Replace my answers with yours
4) Send back and add more friends =)
Simple!
Three names I go by:
1. Wan
2. Madihah
3. Maddy
Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Not
2. That
3. Many :p
Three Places I have lived:
1. Loughborough, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
2. Shah Alam
3. Kedah
Three Favorite drinks:
1. Milo
2. Soya with anything, cincau ka, bandung ka, barli ka, latest red bean
3. any drinks that is mix & match to perfection
Three TV Shows that I watch (currently):
1. Gossip Girl
2. Spongebob Squarepants
3. One Tree Hill
Three places I have been:
1. Kantin
2. Kedai Makcik Kesian :p
3. I have asked Milah why she refuse Maklong but she still refused it
People that e-mail me regularly:
1. School's Mailing List
2. Apple, Itunes, Ipod
3. Facebook
Three of my favorite foods:
1. Nasi Lemak
2. Macaroni & Cheese
3. Cheesy and more cheesy Italian foods
Three friends I think will respond:
1. N3mah or have you done this b4? Sis Aalaa'?
2. Fellow coursemates bloggers
3. Hafiz-u-din, wat tag plak :p
Three Things I am looking forward to:
1. My SUPER EARLY JUNE GETAWAY! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
2. Graduating in mid August
3. *Blush*
8 comments:
hahahah ok2 ill respond to this later. i'll throw away all my movies and series for you lols
define *blush*
ngeeeeee~
naaiemah:
ceh, bencinyee byk masa :p
but u need to watch so that u can come up with more great quotes compilation, hehe :D
zmk:
no definition needed, it could be anything, hehe :p
yup...please defin *blush*
wan....zah...dun leave me alone here in Malaysia....sob2
entah......
tak boleh buat
cannot copy and paste..
sorry
n yeaaahhhh...cant wait for june to come..hihi.. nad, we'll keep you updated,dun worieee :)
hehe, i know wat d 'blush' means ;p
Post a Comment