Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Work...in SP?


Bismillah, Assalamualaikum Myspace Icons


So my friends have just proposed that we should work after exams, and that would be just for 1 month. I doubt if there are any takers, would they? a butik perhaps? because I know I'm not allowed to work in restaurants or any workplace that compels me to expose myself, hehe, so if there is any work that would require me to just be invisible but the money is in then why not!

My friends are worried that there may be possibilities that our first paycheck would be late and therefore, dire circumstances of not having any money to survive in our respective posting schools is not in any way welcomed :s

I am also worried although I just like to take it in stride, whatever happens, will happens, by God's will.

I think everyone out there, especially due to recession do not like the idea of not having your own money and dreams of living stable that concede us to not actually really worrying about ending up bankrupt.

But on another note, I don't mind working but I rather not in CS, so let's try Village Mall or the shoplots in TESCO or even the institute's ko-op :p

or mak abu's photostet place. there's this pak abu in the institute and my coursemates and I are close to his wife so we called her mak abu, LOL, and we're glad she doesn't mind as she readily goes along with the name, hehe. She's like this super duper superwoman and speaks Kelate and we love her and will deeply miss her as we leave later on, sob sob...
Some juniors were aghast that we called her mak abu but hey, we're unique in that way :p


In short, there has to be some way that we can earn money by working and not just being employed but work as in any type of work and the money flows in! any ideas?

5 comments:

kamilah ahmad @ ahmaddiah said...

haha, maddy2.. aah la, we can alwiz try our luck at d ko-op, hehe.. neway, i remembered an incident when u were asking for any vacancy at d campap chinese girl, "ape2 keje je ade x?" kahkahkah, kalo die kate keje jd cleaner amcam? ;p adoi, i want money so bad now!!!

wanderfulmadnificent said...

kamilah best:
eleh, u just had to bring it up! i still dunno wats so funny, i only ask or is she just dorky :p

April Fimbristylis said...

maddy, i have s suggestion, why don't you open 'rent-a-car' bussiness? sure laku punya. btw, that's not the 'right' way to ask for vacancy la. (advice from a me who had worked since i was 14)

wanderfulmadnificent said...

April Fimbristylis:
ala, takmo, kang pape jadi, aku gak yang susah :s
but it is an undeniably cool suggestion, thanks!

so wat is the right way of asking? ish ish, tatau pun :p

kamilah ahmad @ ahmaddiah said...

ur dorky face made it so funny back then ;p