Bismillah, Assalamualaikum 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ABAH!
17 April 2009.
Exam is tomorrow but I am sick today
Please pray for me alongside me sitting for the 3 exam papers on the 22, 23, 28 April 2009.
Abah, there's nothing in this world that I wouldn't pray for you but most of all,
I pray that you will get such a solehah daughter in me, Ameen
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ABAH!
17 April 2009.
Exam is tomorrow but I am sick today

Please pray for me alongside me sitting for the 3 exam papers on the 22, 23, 28 April 2009.
Abah, there's nothing in this world that I wouldn't pray for you but most of all,
I pray that you will get such a solehah daughter in me, Ameen

2 comments:
aaaahhh...sweet nye doa last tue..@_@
Thank you! ^_^
hopefully soon that we get to see each other!
Post a Comment