Bismillah, Assalamualaikum
This week is the last study week for my life as a degree student but there is no study week as the lecturers scrambled to finish the syllabus.
There's only questions needed to be answered so here goes, another round of questions in conjunction with the upcoming examinations:
1. When will my posting be known? What if I get areas that I am unfamiliar with, somewhere so rural, so rustic, so pastoral but that I don't know whether I can adapt and this makes me so worried

2. What does it take for the time to fast forward? I have just had it with 6 years of studies, huhu, reallyyy now

3. Why do I still have to memorize so much stuffs for this final examination?
4. Is literature language OR is language literature?
5. Losing weight by eating less OR eating more and feeling more energized to study?
6. Do I really need an orange highlighter to complete my set of colourful highlighters or just settle with 5 colours [yellow, green, blue, purple, pink] to colour my notes?
7. Why can't we wear slippers to the library?
8. Is napping still ok or do I just need to push myself to stay awake to study with eyes half closed?
9. Go to the library and read free newspapers but it's time consuming OR buy newspapers and in spite of it being cheap, it's still money and then the newspapers would be a waste as I don't know what to do with it later after I have finished reading em.
10. Should I go and buy my favourite snacks described as salty and looks like wheels and only cost around RM2 and then I snacked away while studying?
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE who is sitting for examinations and especially to my coursemates of 6 years. I like it that my lecturer said that -
"This is the final 100 metre run! The finishing line is almost there~"

7 comments:
all the best to you alls!!
good luck wan, kamilah and the rest of your classmates....hehehe
bertahan adn teruskan perjuangan (^_^)
zmk & nadiah:
THANK YOU! *hugs*
awww, tengkiu nadia!! :D hehe..
aiyoyo tanggeci, psl highlighter orange pon nk ckp dlm blog ke..pooodacit!! ;p
after dah lame x comment kat ur blog (hehe..)
Goodluck exams!! goodluck to ur frens too..
bile u balik shah alam?
all the best tau!
p/s: i think u really need a bigger font..
kamilah tak best langsung:
biarla, i like to colour my notes dari dulu lagi tau, shoo3! p study!
MySara:
THANK YOU *hugs*
i balik sat je after xm on the 29th april and for the font, i dunno how so wont u PLEASE do it for me pretty pls!! *muah*
arghh wan tadi kite dah tulis komen byk2 kite even jawab 1-10 all of ur trivial questions tp tetibe tertekan refresh so sume terpadam! aa merajuk ngan mozilla!!
Post a Comment