Friday, May 15, 2009

At Home After 6 Years

Bismillah, Assalamualaikum Myspace Icons

So I am at home if there's anyone or anything that needs me here in Shah Alam, hehe MySpace

There is soooo much to tell that I do not know where to start!

All I know is that I have to check my emails until its done, go through all the social networking sites I have signed up to and read ma mates' blogs.

and visit this current apple of my eye, please refrain yourself from that g e r a m feeling you have right now!




Her name is Wan Nur Alia Batrisha and she's my new cousin who lives in section 7. She's an exemplary baby as she doesn't cry much and all she does is stare and stare and gurgle and stare again wide-eyed and always looks cute, because she is cute and adorable, I can't stand not watching her!


A lot of things have happened in my life lately, cewah, like anyone wanted to know :p


I was the editor of the Kaleidoscope bulletin in conjunction with The National English Language Camp in Jitra and I am soooo in love with the job even though its pretty much a strain!


You know the movie, The Devil Wears Prada where Miranda Priestly has this 'book' that Emily is supposed to give at night and when it was Andrea's turn to give it, Emily warned her not to do anything but just put the book right at its place, well, something like this, I can't find the right video for it in youtube.


When I was working as a small-scale editor, I had the book too! A book where I did my layouts and drafted all what I wanted to put and say and ideas and pictures and stuffs and whenever I looked back at it, it felt sooo cool and I felt like a Vogue Editor, haha, okay, this is over the top but hey, I don't care coz it was my time to actually take pride in what I did and I loved it! and of course I had loved working with my team of graphic designer, Ridhwan, photographers and reporters, Lothfi, Gda, Nani and Zul, so Thank You!



After being an editor, I was a storyteller at my class Storytelling Concert [I came out with this name] and it was a blast the night my class performed although I was really fed up with rehearsals and practices because some things or some people were just being stupeed and yes, stupidity happens in life so very unfortunate.


I deserve this break so there and another one MySpace

10 comments:

mun said...

yeah
THE BOOK!!

tahniah k.wan ;)

Hafiz-u-ddin said...

hope we can meet again next time...

good luck with your new life...

wish me luck for my exam...

happy teachers day..

will be missing you...

nani said...

hey..i look so extra putih in that picture :P

zmk said...

alia tu adik aqilah ke?

kamilah ahmad @ ahmaddiah said...

idup kaleidescope!! hehe, just want u to know dat u were such a great editor, not to mention dat d bulletins were interesting wif all d juicy ideas, hehe, nk sposen!! ;p of course, i love d first bulletin cos ade my pic, haha.. neway, take care while ure in france, pls, dun entertain strangers esp 'Peter', haha

wanderfulmadnificent said...

misz mun:
is this munirah rafik? and is missbulan your blog? just have to confirm :D

nway, THANK YOU! so terharu! [hey, that rhymes!] do u think the book was called something else? malas nak tgk movie tu balik although i had loved watching it ;)

Hafiz-u-ddin:
THANK YOU & THANK YOU!!

and i'm sorry there were no proper goodbyes, i felt bad and like i owe you, aisyah, diah, arin, jessica and christina and all your other friends some sort of goodbyes but InsyaAllah we'll meet again, if not here then in paradise aite ;)

Happy Teacher's Day to you too! Salute!

Hannanika Chan:
because of extra make-up, hehe, dahla putih pastu didja letak foundation again?! huhu

well done nani, in the storytelling concert, you sound very much like a makcik indian, which in another way of saying it, you sound impressively believable, hehe :p

zmk:
yes and qilah did not kiss her lil sis' cheeks, she suck in alia's cheeks until those cutie pie cheeks became swollen, haha :p

wanderfulmadnificent said...

kamilah best:
THANK YOU *hugs*
u always did support me and i love you more and so much more and am gonna miss you endlessly after we separated :'(

and you always did crack me up esp with peter, haha, lawak2!!

and isn't alia SO CUTE!!! pls la kan!!

nadiah said...

wan....comeynyer your cousin....

congratz.......duk umah belajar masak, practice to be the perfect wife....hheehhe

kamilah ahmad @ ahmaddiah said...

yup2, tsgt comel!! :D rajin senyum plak tuh, awwww... comeeeeelllll

PoetryGirl said...

Hey Maddy!

May not be the exact thing you wanted but I thought these were quite enjoyable :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF-eQlukySQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpGMRsbqtaM