Sunday, May 17, 2009

Obsessed!!

Bismillah, Assalamualaikum MySpace

I don't mind for the time to breeze by as long as I am..




thinking of Alia Batrisha and constantly looking at pictures of her, g o t t a see her soon!



I am sooo OBSESSED that I just have to look at her every single time hence the need to immortalize her in my blog therefore the sequence of the SO CUTE PICTURES of her so call me crazy, and I know she's not even mine, siggghhh~


curled up wherever reading the end of the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn [Thanks Izat!] finally!

not thinking of money!

and not thinking of posting either!

4 comments:

10 days to go! said...

obses dgn baby ni petanda2.... :p

nadiah said...

yup.....wan.....dah bagi hint tue....hehehe

wanderfulmadnificent said...

10 days to go!:
how can I not, actually how can anyone not be entranced and mesmerized by the adorableness of my sweety pie cuz!! aaaa!!! SHE IS JUST TOOOO CUTE!!

nadiah:
tak kisah pun, mmg nak 1, haha :p

... said...

cukup2 la tgk alia!! hmpr everyday u tgk! *sigh*